• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *welcome back kotter music*

WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAACK

Maybe now you'll stop whining about getting a elite small forward
    @sweatpantsjer

Ya, I just heard than Anderson is back again next season. Good news!

Comment

Don't believe everything you hear though

@Alex_Rucker

@BMDinTDOT @WolstatSun is not a source, he's a reporter. :-) Alan's a FA last time I checked though. Working out here in Vegas.
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

as long as he is our 3rd choice.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
          as long as he is our 3rd choice.
          Why 3rd string SF? He played rather well last season for someone who's not expected to do well. I wouldn't mind too much if he was our backup SF.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            Why 3rd string SF? He played rather well last season for someone who's not expected to do well. I wouldn't mind too much if he was our backup SF.
            Kleiza

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAACK

Maybe now you'll stop whining about getting a elite small forward

YES now that we got Method Man back... now we need Red Man... "Tyme fo sum Akshon!"
              #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

GOD F*CKING DAMN IT!
                I give up, I honestly give up. It's one thing to overpay Landry Fields, but it's a complete white flag waving on the FA market when you pick up 48yr old Anderson. When people say he played well, do you get that he played well on a garbage team that was already eliminated from the playoff hunt...WHO CARES?! It doesn't mean jack if/when a player of ours does well when there is absolutely nothing on the line. Anderson is a move in the wrong direction, stop being homers. If I was Casey I'd be pissed. All contemplation of picking up season tickets have been burned out of my brain. If this is our line up come day 1 then BC better hide his mediocre ass!
                i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

Not that anything is conclusive but I don't get this deal at all.
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    Not that anything is conclusive but I don't get this deal at all.
                    I think the point of this deal is that a team needs a certain number of players on the squad. This man happens to now be one of those players.

Balls of Steel..........these are your 2012-13 Toronto Raptors.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                      Kleiza
                      lol Kleiza is only there to be friends with Val :P

Comment

He has good character, he is a hard worker, and he is going to work even harder for the team that gave him his chance. I like it.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          lol Kleiza is only there to be friends with Val :P
                          A healthy Kleiza is a lot more than a baby sitter.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                            A healthy Kleiza is a lot more than a baby sitter.
                            True, when healthy I heard Kleiza also makes sammiches
                            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                              I think the point of this deal is that a team needs a certain number of players on the squad. This man happens to now be one of those players.

Balls of Steel..........these are your 2012-13 Toronto Raptors.
                              So players currently signed (or apparently going to be signed):
                              C: Valanciunas, Gray
                              PF: Bargnani, Amir, Davis, Acy
                              SF: Fields, Kleiza, Anderson
                              SG: DeRozan, Ross
                              PG: Lowry, Calderon

That would be the minimum required 13-man roster, but that doesn't include a 3rd string PG, which I can't imagine them going into the season without.

I also really can't envision this as the final roster, so I find it odd that a 12-15th man like Anderson is going to be added so soon. I would have thought that guys like Magloire, Anderon and Uzoh could be added right before training camp, as 12-15th players on minimum contracts.

Comment

Working...
                              X