Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pillowmint wrote: View Post
    GOD F*CKING DAMN IT!
    I give up, I honestly give up. It's one thing to overpay Landry Fields, but it's a complete white flag waving on the FA market when you pick up 48yr old Anderson. When people say he played well, do you get that he played well on a garbage team that was already eliminated from the playoff hunt...WHO CARES?! It doesn't mean jack if/when a player of ours does well when there is absolutely nothing on the line. Anderson is a move in the wrong direction, stop being homers. If I was Casey I'd be pissed. All contemplation of picking up season tickets have been burned out of my brain. If this is our line up come day 1 then BC better hide his mediocre ass!
    Why not just replace the whole team, stupid BC what are you thinking getting a gritty young PG to run this team, why are we bringing Jonas over this year, he should stay in Europe for a few more seasons, why draft Ross when we could have picked (fill in the blank)....and it is a good thing we don't play at the dome any longer, the sky seems to be falling.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
      Why not just replace the whole team, stupid BC what are you thinking getting a gritty young PG to run this team, why are we bringing Jonas over this year, he should stay in Europe for a few more seasons, why draft Ross when we could have picked (fill in the blank)....and it is a good thing we don't play at the dome any longer, the sky seems to be falling.
      Sorry, I meant we should re-sign soon to be all-star James Johnson.

Seriously though, you don't get tired of prospects and wash outs? I'm happy for Lowry and Valc, Ross could be good but based on BryCo's past history I'm not jumping through the roof, but do you think that's enough? I'm sorry that I don't want to be in 9th place have no draft pick (lowry trade) god I must be the anti-raptor fan.
      i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

GOD F*CKING DAMN IT!
        I give up, I honestly give up. It's one thing to overpay Landry Fields, but it's a complete white flag waving on the FA market when you pick up 48yr old Anderson. When people say he played well, do you get that he played well on a garbage team that was already eliminated from the playoff hunt...WHO CARES?! It doesn't mean jack if/when a player of ours does well when there is absolutely nothing on the line. Anderson is a move in the wrong direction, stop being homers. If I was Casey I'd be pissed. All contemplation of picking up season tickets have been burned out of my brain. If this is our line up come day 1 then BC better hide his mediocre ass!
        Haha! I love Raptor fan meltdowns! He's a third string SF on a min unguaranteed deal (im assuming).

It will be ok....
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Sorry, I meant we should re-sign soon to be all-star James Johnson.

Seriously though, you don't get tired of prospects and wash outs? I'm happy for Lowry and Valc, Ross could be good but based on BryCo's past history I'm not jumping through the roof, but do you think that's enough? I'm sorry that I don't want to be in 9th place have no draft pick (lowry trade) god I must be the anti-raptor fan.
          Lol jj An all star? That is the funniest shit ever

Comment

Put AA on the summer league team, he'll tear it up with ross

Comment

Look I'm sorry I lost it friends...but sometimes a brothers got to vent.

Comment

Cause we are potentially signing a third stringer who lit up the celtics and hawks? You crazy bro. Who did you want us to sign? Adam Morrison?

Comment

If BC does not sign Adam Morrison, I am calling for his head.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                    If BC does not sign Adam Morrison, I am calling for his head.
                    +1

Comment

good thing you calmed down there mr.mint for my pillow. i was getting worried that I was going to have to go get another mint and those are hard to find.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Cause we are potentially signing a third stringer who lit up the celtics and hawks? You crazy bro. Who did you want us to sign? Adam Morrison?
                        He could have Lit up the 92' dream team but doesn't mean shit if you've been eliminated from the playoffs does it?

That's like a ball boy pulling a cross over on Iverson during practice...are we talking about practice?!

As for 3rd stringer, I'm fine with him as 3rd stringer...I'm just not fine with not having a 1st stringer, but I guess I'm crazy for wanting someone with talent at the SF position, not some unrated rookie...I'M CRAZZZZY

I hope Ross blows up, for all our sake, and then you dig up this post and pull a big 'In yo crazy ass face'. I really hope so bro.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                          Ya, I just heard than Anderson is back again next season. Good news!
                          so great that Wolstat "forgot" to tweet it yesterday haha, that's about as significant AA gets.

Comment

who gives a fuck, if they can't sign an above average/all star SF, I don't wanna waste my time watching them.

Comment

I gonna tape the whole season and only if we become champions I'm going to watch the games! Otherwise I just throw away the tapes!

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                                I gonna tape the whole season and only if we become champions I'm going to watch the games! Otherwise I just throw away the tapes!
                                +1

Comment

Working...
                                X