Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: *welcome back kotter music*

Raptors Republic Rookie pillowmint's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Look I'm sorry I lost it friends...but sometimes a brothers got to vent.
    i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote pillowmint wrote: View Post
    Cause we are potentially signing a third stringer who lit up the celtics and hawks? You crazy bro. Who did you want us to sign? Adam Morrison?

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If BC does not sign Adam Morrison, I am calling for his head.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    If BC does not sign Adam Morrison, I am calling for his head.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like

good thing you calmed down there mr.mint for my pillow. i was getting worried that I was going to have to go get another mint and those are hard to find.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Cause we are potentially signing a third stringer who lit up the celtics and hawks? You crazy bro. Who did you want us to sign? Adam Morrison?
    He could have Lit up the 92' dream team but doesn't mean shit if you've been eliminated from the playoffs does it?

That's like a ball boy pulling a cross over on Iverson during practice...are we talking about practice?!

As for 3rd stringer, I'm fine with him as 3rd stringer...I'm just not fine with not having a 1st stringer, but I guess I'm crazy for wanting someone with talent at the SF position, not some unrated rookie...I'M CRAZZZZY

I hope Ross blows up, for all our sake, and then you dig up this post and pull a big 'In yo crazy ass face'. I really hope so bro.

Raptors Republic Rookie knowledgep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Ya, I just heard than Anderson is back again next season. Good news!
    so great that Wolstat "forgot" to tweet it yesterday haha, that's about as significant AA gets.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

who gives a fuck, if they can't sign an above average/all star SF, I don't wanna waste my time watching them.

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

I gonna tape the whole season and only if we become champions I'm going to watch the games! Otherwise I just throw away the tapes!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    I gonna tape the whole season and only if we become champions I'm going to watch the games! Otherwise I just throw away the tapes!
    +1

Post Thanks / Like

He could have Lit up the 92' dream team but doesn't mean shit if you've been eliminated from the playoffs does it?

That's like a ball boy pulling a cross over on Iverson during practice...are we talking about practice?!

As for 3rd stringer, I'm fine with him as 3rd stringer...I'm just not fine with not having a 1st stringer, but I guess I'm crazy for wanting someone with talent at the SF position, not some unrated rookie...I'M CRAZZZZY

I hope Ross blows up, for all our sake, and then you dig up this post and pull a big 'In yo crazy ass face'. I really hope so bro.
    Dude he's a third stringer... Why the hell are u freaking out on a third stringer for? Landry fields can still improve and he's better than any SF we've had for the past like 3 or 4 seasons. Incase you didn't know it's hard to get all stars to sign here. I hate fans like you, never happy or optimistic even if we signed fucking Lebron James you'd find a reason to complain.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote akashsingh wrote: View Post
    who gives a fuck, if they can't sign an above average/all star SF, I don't wanna waste my time watching them.
    Then don't. Who's telling you to?

Post Thanks / Like

+1
    He's referring to you too...

Post Thanks / Like

Dude he's a third stringer... Why the hell are u freaking out on a third stringer for? Landry fields can still improve and he's better than any SF we've had for the past like 3 or 4 seasons. Incase you didn't know it's hard to get all stars to sign here. I hate fans like you, never happy or optimistic even if we signed fucking Lebron James you'd find a reason to complain.
    And I love fans like you, always content to be stuck at the bottom. Sorry I want to see my team and city do better, I think we're a world class city and as such we should hold ourselves to a higher standard than 'just ok'. But look if signing mediocre talent puts a smile on your face and not making the playoffs works for you, then amen to you brother.

Post Thanks / Like

Love it. Anderson is a blue collar worker. Can shoot the three, get into the paint, defend, rebound, I love this guy.

Post Thanks / Like

And I love fans like you, always content to be stuck at the bottom. Sorry I want to see my team and city do better, I think we're a world class city and as such we should hold ourselves to a higher standard than 'just ok'. But look if signing mediocre talent puts a smile on your face and not making the playoffs works for you, then amen to you brother.
    Glen Grunwald, is that you?
    @jerboat

Post Thanks / Like

I don't usually like to personally insult people but for you I'll make an acception, your stupid. How can you say we are mediocre? We haven't even played yet. I'll write it down right now, we'll be a playoff team and a better team than we were with bosh and maybe even carter. You'll be the first person I laugh at when we make the playoffs. If you hate the moves we made then don't watch games and don't complain simple as that. Go bandwagon Miami or OKC it'll be better for you. I'm done arguing with the likes of you peace. And before I go why don't you tell me who we should have targeted? So I can have a good laugh

Post Thanks / Like

I don't usually like to personally insult people but for you I'll make an acception, your stupid. How can you say we are mediocre? We haven't even played yet. I'll write it down right now, we'll be a playoff team and a better team than we were with bosh and maybe even carter. You'll be the first person I laugh at when we make the playoffs. If you hate the moves we made then don't watch games and don't complain simple as that. Go bandwagon Miami or OKC it'll be better for you. I'm done arguing with the likes of you peace. And before I go why don't you tell me who we should have targeted? So I can have a good laugh
    Boston
    Miami
    New York
    Chicago
    Philly
    Atlanta
    Brooklyn
    Indiana

You want to dumb things down and call me stupid, great, have at it. It shows maturity. If you read my earlier post I said Lowry was a good move, I think Valc looks promising, but do I think we're a playoff team...I can't say, I think it's going to be close. Look at the teams I just put up there and tell me which one you think we are definitively better than. I'd even say Milwaukee is going to be a good team (maybe not playoff bound, but we'll see with Monta's first full season ahead).
    As for players I would have wanted, or still want, I'd say I still would want Iggy or Gay if we had the pieces to make that trade happen, not sure that we do.

At the end of the day, I want us to make the playoffs please don't make it seem that I don't, and if we do, please start a post designed to laugh at me, I'm a man I can take it. Just don't question if I'm a Raptors fan because I have a different opinion, to me that's the true stupidity.

Have a good night.

Post Thanks / Like

Boston
    Miami
    New York
    Chicago
    Philly
    Atlanta
    Brooklyn
    Indiana

You want to dumb things down and call me stupid, great, have at it. It shows maturity. If you read my earlier post I said Lowry was a good move, I think Valc looks promising, but do I think we're a playoff team...I can't say, I think it's going to be close. Look at the teams I just put up there and tell me which one you think we are definitively better than. I'd even say Milwaukee is going to be a good team (maybe not playoff bound, but we'll see with Monta's first full season ahead).
    As for players I would have wanted, or still want, I'd say I still would want Iggy or Gay if we had the pieces to make that trade happen, not sure that we do.

At the end of the day, I want us to make the playoffs please don't make it seem that I don't, and if we do, please start a post designed to laugh at me, I'm a man I can take it. Just don't question if I'm a Raptors fan because I have a different opinion, to me that's the true stupidity.

Have a good night.
    Philly and Atlanta are going to be giant iffy's for me, same with Chicago not having Rose for the first half of the season (though they played well in the season WITHOUT D. Rose.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Philly and Atlanta are going to be giant iffy's for me, same with Chicago not having Rose for the first half of the season (though they played well in the season WITHOUT D. Rose.)
    I'm on the fence with philly, but they still have Iggy, Holiday, and I think Turner is coming along really nicely (I expect he'll have a good season). They also have Hawes, and now Young as well. We could be in their league I think.

Atlanta is still going to be a good team, still have Smith and Horford, I also think Devin Harris could be a good fit with ATL, but we'll see. Like you said they're iffy, and hopefully we have the firepower to contend with them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information