*welcome back kotter music*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pillowmint wrote: View Post
    He could have Lit up the 92' dream team but doesn't mean shit if you've been eliminated from the playoffs does it?

That's like a ball boy pulling a cross over on Iverson during practice...are we talking about practice?!

As for 3rd stringer, I'm fine with him as 3rd stringer...I'm just not fine with not having a 1st stringer, but I guess I'm crazy for wanting someone with talent at the SF position, not some unrated rookie...I'M CRAZZZZY

I hope Ross blows up, for all our sake, and then you dig up this post and pull a big 'In yo crazy ass face'. I really hope so bro.
    Dude he's a third stringer... Why the hell are u freaking out on a third stringer for? Landry fields can still improve and he's better than any SF we've had for the past like 3 or 4 seasons. Incase you didn't know it's hard to get all stars to sign here. I hate fans like you, never happy or optimistic even if we signed fucking Lebron James you'd find a reason to complain.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
      who gives a fuck, if they can't sign an above average/all star SF, I don't wanna waste my time watching them.
      Then don't. Who's telling you to?

Comment

+1
        He's referring to you too...

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Dude he's a third stringer... Why the hell are u freaking out on a third stringer for? Landry fields can still improve and he's better than any SF we've had for the past like 3 or 4 seasons. Incase you didn't know it's hard to get all stars to sign here. I hate fans like you, never happy or optimistic even if we signed fucking Lebron James you'd find a reason to complain.
          And I love fans like you, always content to be stuck at the bottom. Sorry I want to see my team and city do better, I think we're a world class city and as such we should hold ourselves to a higher standard than 'just ok'. But look if signing mediocre talent puts a smile on your face and not making the playoffs works for you, then amen to you brother.
          i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

Love it. Anderson is a blue collar worker. Can shoot the three, get into the paint, defend, rebound, I love this guy.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

And I love fans like you, always content to be stuck at the bottom. Sorry I want to see my team and city do better, I think we're a world class city and as such we should hold ourselves to a higher standard than 'just ok'. But look if signing mediocre talent puts a smile on your face and not making the playoffs works for you, then amen to you brother.
              Glen Grunwald, is that you?
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I don't usually like to personally insult people but for you I'll make an acception, your stupid. How can you say we are mediocre? We haven't even played yet. I'll write it down right now, we'll be a playoff team and a better team than we were with bosh and maybe even carter. You'll be the first person I laugh at when we make the playoffs. If you hate the moves we made then don't watch games and don't complain simple as that. Go bandwagon Miami or OKC it'll be better for you. I'm done arguing with the likes of you peace. And before I go why don't you tell me who we should have targeted? So I can have a good laugh

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  I don't usually like to personally insult people but for you I'll make an acception, your stupid. How can you say we are mediocre? We haven't even played yet. I'll write it down right now, we'll be a playoff team and a better team than we were with bosh and maybe even carter. You'll be the first person I laugh at when we make the playoffs. If you hate the moves we made then don't watch games and don't complain simple as that. Go bandwagon Miami or OKC it'll be better for you. I'm done arguing with the likes of you peace. And before I go why don't you tell me who we should have targeted? So I can have a good laugh
                  Boston
                  Miami
                  New York
                  Chicago
                  Philly
                  Atlanta
                  Brooklyn
                  Indiana

You want to dumb things down and call me stupid, great, have at it. It shows maturity. If you read my earlier post I said Lowry was a good move, I think Valc looks promising, but do I think we're a playoff team...I can't say, I think it's going to be close. Look at the teams I just put up there and tell me which one you think we are definitively better than. I'd even say Milwaukee is going to be a good team (maybe not playoff bound, but we'll see with Monta's first full season ahead).
                  As for players I would have wanted, or still want, I'd say I still would want Iggy or Gay if we had the pieces to make that trade happen, not sure that we do.

At the end of the day, I want us to make the playoffs please don't make it seem that I don't, and if we do, please start a post designed to laugh at me, I'm a man I can take it. Just don't question if I'm a Raptors fan because I have a different opinion, to me that's the true stupidity.

Have a good night.

Comment

Boston
                    Miami
                    New York
                    Chicago
                    Philly
                    Atlanta
                    Brooklyn
                    Indiana

You want to dumb things down and call me stupid, great, have at it. It shows maturity. If you read my earlier post I said Lowry was a good move, I think Valc looks promising, but do I think we're a playoff team...I can't say, I think it's going to be close. Look at the teams I just put up there and tell me which one you think we are definitively better than. I'd even say Milwaukee is going to be a good team (maybe not playoff bound, but we'll see with Monta's first full season ahead).
                    As for players I would have wanted, or still want, I'd say I still would want Iggy or Gay if we had the pieces to make that trade happen, not sure that we do.

At the end of the day, I want us to make the playoffs please don't make it seem that I don't, and if we do, please start a post designed to laugh at me, I'm a man I can take it. Just don't question if I'm a Raptors fan because I have a different opinion, to me that's the true stupidity.

Have a good night.
                    Philly and Atlanta are going to be giant iffy's for me, same with Chicago not having Rose for the first half of the season (though they played well in the season WITHOUT D. Rose.)
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      Philly and Atlanta are going to be giant iffy's for me, same with Chicago not having Rose for the first half of the season (though they played well in the season WITHOUT D. Rose.)
                      I'm on the fence with philly, but they still have Iggy, Holiday, and I think Turner is coming along really nicely (I expect he'll have a good season). They also have Hawes, and now Young as well. We could be in their league I think.

Atlanta is still going to be a good team, still have Smith and Horford, I also think Devin Harris could be a good fit with ATL, but we'll see. Like you said they're iffy, and hopefully we have the firepower to contend with them.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                        who gives a fuck, if they can't sign an above average/all star SF, I don't wanna waste my time watching them.
                        What's funny, is that there are no above average/all star SF free agents that we can sign. What do you and pillowmint want BC to do, conjure one out of thin air. There was never any available. And don't mention Batum, that was never an option. The only avenue was the trade market, but why would anybody with a stud SF trade him? They're like gold. Raptors' management is slowly changing the makeup of the team. Last year was an audition year and obviously Bayless and James Johnson failed. For me, I'm looking forward to next season and see if the new additions will fare better. I think they will.

Comment

GOD F*CKING DAMN IT!
                          I give up, I honestly give up. It's one thing to overpay Landry Fields, but it's a complete white flag waving on the FA market when you pick up 48yr old Anderson. When people say he played well, do you get that he played well on a garbage team that was already eliminated from the playoff hunt...WHO CARES?! It doesn't mean jack if/when a player of ours does well when there is absolutely nothing on the line. Anderson is a move in the wrong direction, stop being homers. If I was Casey I'd be pissed. All contemplation of picking up season tickets have been burned out of my brain. If this is our line up come day 1 then BC better hide his mediocre ass!
                          so who do you want that would help you renew season tickets for garbage time? anderson knows the team, somewhat, the team knows he can shoot, if they ever needed to play him they know he can do one thing and has practiced and played with the team. guy should average 1-4 minuntes a game over the course of the year and this is how you decide on season tickets?

i challenge you to go through all possible available free agents left and see who you would prefer to play at vets minimum with the knowledge that they will have 60+ dnp coaches decision. come back with some names and we can have a discussion.

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          So players currently signed (or apparently going to be signed):
                          C: Valanciunas, Gray
                          PF: Bargnani, Amir, Davis, Acy
                          SF: Fields, Kleiza, Anderson
                          SG: DeRozan, Ross
                          PG: Lowry, Calderon

That would be the minimum required 13-man roster, but that doesn't include a 3rd string PG, which I can't imagine them going into the season without.

got to be uzoh and big cat. i cant stand bobby brown.

Comment

I was hoping we'd manage to pull off a trade, I never thought Batum was in the cards...and at that price, I'm glad he wasn't. I'm pretty sure I got all dreamy eyed when I started hearing about the possibility of Iggy. To me he's Casey's dream too, great defender, nice interior game. Plus I love the idea of a tougher team. I also think that there are a couple of better options than Anderson, of course he knows Casey's system so that's a plus, but I thought we should have taken a shot at either Martel Webster, or even Travis Outlaw. By no means do i think they're great, but I do believe they're an upgrade to Anderson. Just me tho.

Comment

jesus christ are people getting stupider because of the heat or something?
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                                A healthy Kleiza is a lot more than a baby sitter.
                                "Healthy" being a key word.

Comment

Working...
                                X