Birdman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdman?

The nuggets just amnestied Chris Anderson. Personally I'm neutral and could care less but was curious what others think. Should the raptors put a low-ball bid on him for a backup or 3rd string center? Or is Jonas and gray enough?

Nope.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Honest question: does he have any offensive game to speak of?

Not a huge fan of the antics, but it's always nice to have some shot blocking down the middle from your 3rd string. Beats Magloires hunchback-negative vertical leap defence.

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
        Honest question: does he have any offensive game to speak of?

Not a huge fan of the antics, but it's always nice to have some shot blocking down the middle from your 3rd string. Beats Magloires hunchback-negative vertical leap defence.
        Ya I was thinking if we got him it would be because he's an energy guy definitely not his offence. Players like him, Reggie Evans, even scalabrine have made a career of it. They get the team pumped for doing things like blocking shots getting rebounds or in scalabrine's case, stepping on to the floor. I wouldn't mind him as a 3rd stringer but the price would have to be low. He's a crowd favourite but no offensive game to speak of. He can blo shots though.

Comment

NO
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I've always liked him, and from everything I hear he's really become a good guy who gives back to the community. I hope, for his sake, that the most recent rumours are indeed just some hot-air from a jealous spurned groupie. That said, I really don't see him bringing much that Aaron Grey doesn't bring. I'd rather roll with a tight 5-man big rotation of JV, AG, AB, ED, and AJ. (Unless AJ someone is moved, in which case sure, he'd be a solid depth guy.)

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              NO
              You know that Blatche is available right?

Comment

I like his tatoos?
                Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

The Fox wrote: View Post
                  I like his tatoos?
                  You do? He's like a walking canvas... :/

Comment

As for wanting Birdman, no thank you!

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                      The nuggets just amnestied Chris Anderson. Personally I'm neutral and could care less but was curious what others think. Should the raptors put a low-ball bid on him for a backup or 3rd string center? Or is Jonas and gray enough?
                      "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
                        This says it all. Close the thread :P

Comment

what are the birdman rumours?
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

i hate that dude. He always creeped me out

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              i hate that dude. He always creeped me out
                              Barry Bonds has a better chance of playing in the NBA than Anderson.

Comment

Working...
                              X