Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At this point, Raptors not likely to Ever use the Amnesty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see anyone getting amnestied, Although I will admit that more people have been amnestied than I expected. The only 2 scenarios I see are career ending injury or a big time trade bonanza that requires some salary to he shed, but odds are 85% against it.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

For anybody who subscribes to the "raptors curse" concept, how can you not be frustrated that the lockout delivered this gift to all the foolish GM's out there at the exact time that Colangelo actually had mostly reasonable contracts. No JO, no hedo. Not even a Yogi. Not much reward for being responsible. There should have been some other exception that you get for not amnestying anyone. Well, if anything good came out of this, we now have a new word. Amnestying.

Comment

Flip the amnesty for TPE
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          For anybody who subscribes to the "raptors curse" concept, how can you not be frustrated that the lockout delivered this gift to all the foolish GM's out there at the exact time that Colangelo actually had mostly reasonable contracts. No JO, no hedo. Not even a Yogi. Not much reward for being responsible. There should have been some other exception that you get for not amnestying anyone. Well, if anything good came out of this, we now have a new word. Amnestying.
          Didn't realize it but...true that!

Comment

Working...
          X