Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Raptors Sign John Lucas III (#258)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    They provide the most insight and knowledge to the site. Please show some respect to those who have earned it! It's time to grow up keffyboy and stop this ridiculous trolling. That's what YouTube is for!
    I m sure they ll let you mow their lawns, just don t overdo it, it makes you look desperate.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote The Coach wrote: View Post
    You're right, when I read them in context it made you sound respectful, insightful and mature.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like

Let's please get this thread back on topic. The personal attacks, insults and disrespecting fellow users stops now. Thanks.

Cheers,
    CRF

Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Let's please get this thread back on topic. The personal attacks, insults and disrespecting fellow users stops now. Thanks.

Cheers,
    CRF
    +1

as stated many times by me i am not a lucas fan as a primary back up and think that 2-3 million is too expensive for a 3rd stringer. to me this was the worst move of the summer.

would have much rather tried out flynn or signed machado.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    +1

as stated many times by me i am not a lucas fan as a primary back up and think that 2-3 million is too expensive for a 3rd stringer. to me this was the worst move of the summer.

would have much rather tried out flynn or signed machado.
    I would only like Flynn for the right price although I kinda like how he stated that he would like to play in Toronto :P

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    I would only like Flynn for the right price although I kinda like how he stated that he would like to play in Toronto :P
    Pretty sure it would be the minimum, or just above the minimum for Flynn. Anyone else kinda of nervous to see what Lucas' contract financially will look like?

Love BC as a GM, dont like the way he gives out contracts.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

Cheers,
    CRF
    Thank you very much. For the first time since being on this forum, I regret starting a thread. Not what I expected.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote YYZ wrote: View Post
    Pretty sure it would be the minimum, or just above the minimum for Flynn. Anyone else kinda of nervous to see what Lucas' contract financially will look like?
    I am withholding my judgement about this potential signing until I know two things: is he being signed as 2nd string or 3rd string, and how much is he signing for. I am not sold on him as a primary backup and hope he isn't signed for too much.