Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE: Raptors Sign John Lucas III (#258)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayless is twice the player Calderon has ever been.

Comment

keffyboy wrote: View Post
      Bayless is twice the player Calderon has ever been.
      bugger off.

you must one of dem internet trolls

Comment

I think we might have a genuine troll on our hands.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
          bugger off.

you must one of dem internet trolls
          +100

Comment

keffyboy wrote: View Post
            Acy can be traded. The delay rules only apply to Restricted Free Agents.
            Calderon has always sucked. He's basically Chris Childs absent the drinking problem, or he hides it better. I can't take all night to explain basketball to you guys. You'll have to do some learning on your own.
            Your stupidity is amazing! Please don't post anything ever again!

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
              The frustration over Bayless is because we all wanted him to develop into a starter and he never got there. I don't see us getting frustrated over a guy we expect to be a 3rd/2nd string PG who plays 15 minutes or less a game. In fact I think Lucas III is perfect for that role and we would be the opposite of frustrated with him.
              totally fine with him as 3rd stringer. in fact we could sign a wnba player as 3rd stringer and i'd be fine with it, since they are "break glass in case of emergency only" type players.

as a primary backup, however, i'd rather not have a gunner (terrible gunner, at that) who gets absolutely no one else inolved running the 2nd unit

Comment

Jose is a bum.
                Over the course 6 yrs being on the raptors Jose has caused me a lot of pain.

1) lost of voice
                2) nightmares
                3) 7 broken screen TV
                4) lost wages for the raptors games I went too

My dream might come soon after all.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                  Please educate the entire board about how there is no delay, as you seem to be the only one aware of this?
                  Don't encourage him. He'll probably say something incredibly stupid...

Comment

mcsemcp73 wrote: View Post
                    Jose is a bum.

1) lost of voice
                    2) nightmares
                    3) 7 broken screen TV

What's up this off-season on RR? There seems to be more "rookies" joining RaptorsRepublic and a good majority of them are either morons or just here to rant and troll...

Comment

This sounds like more opinion than fact, but I think i like the sound of him more as a third string...not this

"With the Raptors and representatives for point guard Jose Calderon working together on trying to find a new home for Calderon via trade, as ESPN.com reported last week, Lucas has been targeted by the Raptors to potentially serve as Lowry's primary backup when Calderon -- who wants a fresh start -- moves on."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/81...john-lucas-iii

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                        What's up this off-season on RR? There seems to be more "rookies" joining RaptorsRepublic and a good majority of them are either morons or just here to rant and troll...
                        I kind of noticed that too. Plenty of room for everyone but use this as a forum to give an opinion..not complaints or insults.

Comment

Wow, you guys must be new to the NBA, cause your knowledge and opinions are just plain childish. It's like a bunch of 7 year olds arguing about how great a dunker Jose Calderon is.
                          He is awful, always has been and always will be.
                          No troll here, just a basketball purist and I get depressed listening to uneducated "fans" with no basketball brains talk about how good Toronto's worst players are.
                          Just watch how well Toronto does when the finally get rid of Jose.
                          Kind of suprising that Toronto's worst stretch of basketball started after the Spanish Disaster touched down in T dot.

Comment

I am wondering if Johnny Flynn is still in the mix for the Raptors?
                            @RavNation

Comment

mcsemcp73 wrote: View Post
                              Jose is a bum.

1) lost of voice
                              2) nightmares
                              3) 7 broken screen TV

Are you a Leafs fan?
                              @RavNation

Comment

YYZ wrote: View Post
                                I am wondering if Johnny Flynn is still in the mix for the Raptors?
                                Heard Cleveland was interested. Plus I think it was more of a fan-instigated rumour not any real interest from BC. That was my understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X