Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batum/mcgee

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/81...iyear-contract
    mcgee got 11 million. could be better value then hump for sure. definitely better than lopez deal.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/81...-nicolas-batum
    love how minny gutted their team and still couldn't close the deal. guessing that money goes to courtney lee and williams moves up to start at the 3. is peklovic their center now?

Mcgee's contract is crazy to me, but I guess they have a good thing going in the mile-high city, they are putting tons of trust into him.

You know what is crazy? Last year, everyone was talking about the Wizards and their bone-headed big 3 (Blatche, Young, and Mcgee) as they were all frequent segments on "Shaqtin a fool". Yet, here we are, the next offseason after, and Blatche could be going to playoff contender celtics. Young is on a playoff contender philly. Mcgee is on a talented Denver team. And now the Wiz, with Beal, Wall, Oak, and Nene could be a playoff team too. I would have never guessed Wall, Young, and Mcgee would be on separate playoff teams in just one seasons time, but here we are. I think Washington has done a great job revamping their roster.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
      Mcgee's contract is crazy to me, but I guess they have a good thing going in the mile-high city, they are putting tons of trust into him.

You know what is crazy? Last year, everyone was talking about the Wizards and their bone-headed big 3 (Blatche, Young, and Mcgee) as they were all frequent segments on "Shaqtin a fool". Yet, here we are, the next offseason after, and Blatche could be going to playoff contender celtics. Young is on a playoff contender philly. Mcgee is on a talented Denver team. And now the Wiz, with Beal, Wall, Oak, and Nene could be a playoff team too. I would have never guessed Wall, Young, and Mcgee would be on separate playoff teams in just one seasons time, but here we are. I think Washington has done a great job revamping their roster.
      Mcgee has shown that he's less of a knucklehead on the Nuggets, so I'm assuming that he's an investment for the Nuggets. It can either work out really well for them or he ends up being a huge waste of money. It's a pretty big gamble on someone that is still so raw. As for Washington, I can see Wall doing much better this year and living up to his Rookie of the Year award. I really like Washington's team! Too bad it mean more competition in the East

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Mcgee has shown that he's less of a knucklehead on the Nuggets, so I'm assuming that he's an investment for the Nuggets. It can either work out really well for them or he ends up being a huge waste of money. It's a pretty big gamble on someone that is still so raw. As for Washington, I can see Wall doing much better this year and living up to his Rookie of the Year award. I really like Washington's team! Too bad it mean more competition in the East
        +1 i think they are betting on him being the best shot blocker in the league and an active rebounder. if he wasn't so dumb he could be a real player.

the addition by subtraction in washington has been amazing. other than blatche i think young and mcgee can turn it around. if blatche tries his shit in boston or another vet heavy team and is still blatche, i think he is done.

Comment

Working...
        X