Under!
    61.54%
    @sweatpantsjer

This is not how Over/Under works.

Comment

Demar starts.

If Ross is better, Demar traded.

Comment

If Ross lights it up, there's a part of me that now sees Casey using DeRozan at the 3. Fields becomes the primary backup wing at either position, and Kleiza sits on the bench growing his beard.

Comment

I'd like Derozan at the 3 if he improves his D and rebounding drastically. Until then, I'd rather have Fields there

Comment

i dunno, i think demar's real value to the team could be scorer off the bench. the more i think about it, ross' skill set is a better fit, thus should start. demar is a scorer, plain and simple. give him the green light to do so and i think he'll be more comfortable/effective.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I remember when Ed Davis was drafted that a lot of people thought he would eventually take over the PF spot. Let's see Ross play 82 games in the NBA and then we'll revisit this...

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                I remember when Ed Davis was drafted that a lot of people thought he would eventually take over the PF spot. Let's see Ross play 82 games in the NBA and then we'll revisit this...
                That takes the fun out of pointless banter.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  If Ross lights it up, there's a part of me that now sees Casey using DeRozan at the 3. Fields becomes the primary backup wing at either position, and Kleiza sits on the bench growing his beard.
                  Ross and DeMar would be a nice combo at the wings. Super athletic in the open court with Lowry pushing the ball. Sort of how the DeMar and Weems combo was "supposed" to be. Fields off the bench would make sense, but that contract just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think you have to start him at SF because that contract like Amir's is going to be hard to move. If only DeMar could shoot and had better handles...he and Ross wold be unstopable in the open court.

Here's to hoping he's made some strides in the off season!

Comment

it would be so cool if we had a like button on here ....

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                      Ross and DeMar would be a nice combo at the wings. Super athletic in the open court with Lowry pushing the ball. Sort of how the DeMar and Weems combo was "supposed" to be. Fields off the bench would make sense, but that contract just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think you have to start him at SF because that contract like Amir's is going to be hard to move. If only DeMar could shoot and had better handles...he and Ross wold be unstopable in the open court.

Here's to hoping he's made some strides in the off season!
                      Fields coming off the bench could still net him 25-30 mpg.

But I agree that his contract is ugly....

Comment

You guys are desperate.

Wait till Ross actually does something in the NBA. He has the right mechanics to be successful but I haven't seen anything special from him to suggest he will do any better than Demar.

Do you think Ross can manage a reverse dunk against T.Allen?

Comment

Eddie jones/T Mac

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Eddie jones/T Mac
                            Not T-Mac

In Ross' wildest dreams he won't be as good as McGrady.

Comment

I don't see ross starting for at least two seasons but hey, what do I know!
                              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                              X