Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad

This thread has been five years in the making.

Since it's the final season, I think it deserves it's own thread.

I started watching it like 6 months ago and then for reasons I don't recall stopped after the first few episodes of the series.

Just been rifling through watching as many episodes as I can, sometimes four a night and like all together 6 in a 24 hour period. Trying to get up to date for the season premiere.

Unfortunately, I had to stall cause I had to absorb all of the stuff that happened because of how fast I've been watching it. So, I'm only up to episode 9 of s4.

I've had to dodge amc and sites like imdb. I've had to dodge talking to people because everyone watches it and I was watching Conan last night and he had Cranston on. I heard cranston mention magnets and had to change the channel.

Basically, I've had to be like a schizo afraid to leave the house. lol

Anyways, discuss away. I'm going to get caught up by sunday and then I won't be able to stop talking about it.

On a personal level, i'm glad it's ending after five seasons. Although, I'm all for a six season show. It degrades after season five.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Oh My God!!!

I nearly JIMP!!

Pure Amazingness!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Mike is probably my favourite character the last couple seasons... no BS oldschool blue collar bad ass

i wonder if they're leading to a final show down between Walt and Jesse

Such a solid show... they never fail to impress

Comment

I absolutely love Breaking Bad.. great show. Although saying that, I was disappointed with the last episode. The quality of the show is superb and compared to other shows it was fantastic, but it was a pretty predictable (for me anyways) episode. I saw the finally happening before it happened.

I'll miss Mike.. but knew his time was up when he wanted to be bought out. Not sure what that means for Jesse now.. I see Skyler and Jesse getting together to have a chat about Walter. Those two will come up with a plan to get out of the mess that Walter created for them.

It sucks that they split the final season into two parts. Greedy bastards.

Comment

I've already read too much... I'm half way thru season 3. the more hangover days the better. I watched 9 episodes to finish season 2 on Sunday! I'll get back to you guys and read your posts once I catch up.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            I absolutely love Breaking Bad.. great show. Although saying that, I was disappointed with the last episode. The quality of the show is superb and compared to other shows it was fantastic, but it was a pretty predictable (for me anyways) episode. I saw the finally happening before it happened.

I'll miss Mike.. but knew his time was up when he wanted to be bought out. Not sure what that means for Jesse now.. I see Skyler and Jesse getting together to have a chat about Walter. Those two will come up with a plan to get out of the mess that Walter created for them.

It sucks that they split the final season into two parts. Greedy bastards.
            I like it since, it's kind of like a season 6.

As for a showdown between Walt and Jesse. I think Heisenberg is going to do Walt in, he's already in over his head, all that's left is his hat.

I see Saul starting to become more and more of a factor in the second half.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              I've already read too much... I'm half way thru season 3. the more hangover days the better. I watched 9 episodes to finish season 2 on Sunday! I'll get back to you guys and read your posts once I catch up.
              I finished seasons 1-4 in like two and a half weeks. It was insane,but,totally worth it. Season 3 is really good and then season 4 is insanity.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                I finished seasons 1-4 in like two and a half weeks. It was insane,but,totally worth it. Season 3 is really good and then season 4 is insanity.
                Yeah.. I watched seasons 1-3 in like 2 weeks, and then I had to watch season 4 one week at a time. The show is so much better when you can watch them all at once. But it's such a good show that I can't convince myself to wait until the season is over.

Season 4 was bad ass!

Comment

Ya, plus, so many people watch it. It's like spoilers all over

Comment

Working...
                  X