No announcement yet.

Bill Simmons Sums Up our Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I wouldn't worry about his defense. Look at what DC did to Bargniani's D

Comment

Posted already yesterday fellas.

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...l=1#post150134

Will redirect thread.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        I'm not sure what kind of coaching JV has received up until now, but Casey will make sure he knows where to go on pick n' roll defense...evenutally.
        If he can get Bargnani to understand it and do it (and Bargnani was best p&r defender last year) and get 290lb Aaron Gray to do it effectively (although it took a mid season benching last year to do it) then I have no worries about JV grasping it and excelling at it..... that is just one homer's perspective though!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          For a 20 year old who has no idea of where to go or what to do, 7 points and 9 rebounds in 15:44 is just incredible.

Now just imagine if he gets a supportive coach who is willing to mentor, instill confidence, and play through a mistake or two *GASP!*
          ... and imagine if he gets to play with an (or two) experienced point guard(s) who can run a pick and roll, and can get him the ball exactly where he needs it to pop it in the basket.

Comment

Kuh wrote: View Post
            ... and imagine if he gets to play with an (or two) experienced point guard(s) who can run a pick and roll, and can get him the ball exactly where he needs it to pop it in the basket.
            Man, that is crazy talk.... get out of here.

Comment

Working...
            X