Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advertising on jerseys are now official!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    But fans don't know that that will be the case ...
    Didn't Soft Euro's source say that "Jerseys intended for sale to consumers will include the same ads featured on player game-worn jerseys"?

Comment

The only way I would not hate this would be if it did not dominate the jersey, and it was 1 sponsor per team.

Comment

jesus christ you have got to be kidding me
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Team-by-team? Our owners are corporations.

We'll be seeing a Rogers/Bell logo in two years on the Raptors' jerseys.
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
            Its a sad day.
            yep. Unless we get sponsored by Cannabis Culture magazine, Iolite vapourizer, ZigZags and Visine!
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
              yep. Unless we get sponsored by Cannabis Culture magazine, Iolite vapourizer, ZigZags and Visine!
              The above ads on the front of the jersey. And then on the back Cheetos, Jolly Ranchers, Lindt Chocolate, and Gummi Bears. Maybe some beef jerky.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

This is nothing compared to the annoying 100 minutes of commercials we have to endure every game.

Comment

Well, that photo is not accurate at all. Take off every logo except the Adidas one and make that slightly larger and that will probably be what you'll see. I think the initial outrage will fade away pretty quickly.

Are people really shocked they're trying to make money? Are NBA teams somehow selling out now? Charging $12 for a beer was ok though?
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

shit like this happens when the world is greedy for money...wow
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I'd have no problem with it as long as the ads aren't on the replica jersey's, if they are that is TOTAL balls. I've only bought 1 jersey so far in my life (Steve Nash Mavericks) and not planning to buy anymore in the near future (except maybe a JV...) so it doesn't really affect me either way, although maybe it'll convince me to buy the JV jersey this season before the ones with the ads are released... maybe that's been their whole plan all along!
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Advertising on the Jerseys reminds me of growing up playing on sports teams and you got a local sponsor to pay for your jerseys and they would have their logos all over them.. Ruins the jersey. I think it's a crappy idea.. When you buy an authentic jersey, is it going to have logos all over it? I mean, it's not going to look authentic without them, right?

Comment

Working...
                        X