Red, Purple or Blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red, Purple or Blue?

Throughout the years of this franchise, we've had 2 different colours and 3 different main uniforms while struggling to find our identity as a franchise.

The poll options above reflect the colours that have suited the franchise (or might). Which do you prefer and why?
    Red (current color, Canada's team)
    43.40%
    Purple (original color of the Raptors, back to good old days, old fashioned is "cool")
    41.51%
    Blue (other Toronto teams are blue, gives us a Toronto identity as well as homage to the Huskies)
    15.09%
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Purple... Old is gold! However, I believe we will never get the pleasure of experiencing such a change; after all, Rogers would want to incorporate its own colours lol - Red & Black.

Comment

Nachoooooo wrote: View Post
      Purple... Old is gold! However, I believe we will never get the pleasure of experiencing such a change; after all, Rogers would want to incorporate its own colours lol - Red & Black.
      We're owned by Bell as well, remember?

Comment

I voted Red, but personally I wish we could just do a complete overhaul and become the Toronto Huskies full time... I hate being the team who's name was inspired by Jurassic Park..

Comment

I like the original uniforms with the dino on it!

Comment

is it too much to ask for a throback pinstriped jersey with the dino on it once in a while? haha, those things were the real deal! but my preference is with the red jerseys, with the occasional black road uni.

Comment

I voted red, but to be honest, I don't care what our name is, or what colour our jersey's are (as long as it's not that f'ugly camo'!). I only care about winning, and names and jersey's don't have much to do with it.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I Choose red. But, it would also be cool if they had new jerseys. Culture change = jersey change. Maybe, something simple like the bucks.

Comment

the purple makes me want to barf. going all red was such a good choice.
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Garbo wrote: View Post
                    I voted Red, but personally I wish we could just do a complete overhaul and become the Toronto Huskies full time... I hate being the team who's name was inspired by Jurassic Park..
                    Agree as far as the name is concerned. Never been fond of the name. Like the purple uniforms though.
                    Identity,originality and looks pretty good in my opinion.
                    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

I don't know...I like the red, but it's just too damn common. I also don't want to be another Toronto team with blue colours. Purple is the only choice left, and a good bball colour. I don't know if it has to be the colour, or the primary colour, but I'm all for a jersey change is what I'm really saying.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Purple is the only choice left
                        I didn't put a choice for other on the poll, but please share your thoughts

Comment

their black uniforms are my favourite. I wish they would go black and have red or purple on it would look sick with the purple

Comment

Purple is such a weak limp wristed colour. Pinstripes only work on the Yankees' uniforms. The claw beats the cartoon dino all day, every day.

Comment

Personally, I like blue, but understand that it'd be redundant, so if I was forced to choose something other than that, I'd say red and silver.
                              Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

Working...
                              X