X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently General Zod is looking for Kal-El:

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      word is there is no kryptonite in the movie too..
      Ooo that would be wonderful!!

Especially considering that Doomsday proved you don't need Kryptonite to (almost) kill Superman.

Comment

Expecting something like Dark Knight. Good quality, plot movie. In other words plain marvel movie turned into films like DK, Watchmen, HP and etc.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          This movie just keeps getting better and better ...

One of the best trailers I may have ever seen. Hopefully its not one of those "whole movie in a trailer".
          Yes, yes and YES!!!!!

Cant. Fucking. Wait.

Comment

Tickets booked for Sunday.

UltraAVX 3D.

Dead Center of the theater.

Bring it on General Zod you m*therf*cker!!!
            SOOO Pumped!!

Comment

Yay, another re-reboot. Not a fresh idea in sight.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Yay, another re-reboot. Not a fresh idea in sight.
                True. But when it comes to Super Heroes there rarely is. As long as do they do better than has been done in the past, then I'm on board. Except with that new Spiderman Movie. That's too soon.

Comment

Well ... just as I thought ... A Powerful, Moving flick which offers up a new take on the Superman lore. 10/10.

Comment

My review is: meh.

Utterly humourless characters, a plot so mindlessly simple it makes the new Star Trek movie look like a David Lynch film, repetitive and too-long action sequences, with a screenplay so po-faced it makes you wonder if a human or robot wrote the thing, capped off with yet another end-of-the-world action sequence that reminded me far too much of those awful Transformers movies where there was so much crap on the screen you couldn't even tell what was happening.

It's not a terrible movie (and it's the best Superman movie since the first couple back in the 70s) but it's not nearly as much fun as The Avengers or the first Spider-Man movie or as compelling as Batman Begins.

Comment

Finally saw this movie a couple of weeks back on IMAX and...it lived up to the hype imo. Me and my oldest boy utterly enjoyed MOS. Great action sequences/CGI, was a fun and entertaining movie for sure. Was it perfect, nope. Did it have a few weird plot holes, sure. But still a great comic book movie. Gunna try and catch this one in theatres one more time.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                        My review is: meh.

Utterly humourless characters, a plot so mindlessly simple it makes the new Star Trek movie look like a David Lynch film, repetitive and too-long action sequences, with a screenplay so po-faced it makes you wonder if a human or robot wrote the thing, capped off with yet another end-of-the-world action sequence that reminded me far too much of those awful Transformers movies where there was so much crap on the screen you couldn't even tell what was happening.

It's not a terrible movie (and it's the best Superman movie since the first couple back in the 70s) but it's not nearly as much fun as The Avengers or the first Spider-Man movie or as compelling as Batman Begins.
                        Speaking of Lynch. Man, how awesome was Mulholland Drive?

As for MOS, I liked it a lot. I found it a bit weird first five-ten minutes, but quickly got into it and it was great fun.

I enjoyed it more than The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers. But, I have it about even with Iron Man 3.

I would of liked a little more Costner. But, that's about my only complaint..
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                          Speaking of Lynch. Man, how awesome was Mulholland Drive?

As for MOS, I liked it a lot. I found it a bit weird first five-ten minutes, but quickly got into it and it was great fun.

I enjoyed it more than The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers. But, I have it about even with Iron Man 3.

I would of liked a little more Costner. But, that's about my only complaint..
                          I heard iron man three sucked ass... i doubt it's better than the Dark Knight rises. I still gotta see it

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            I heard iron man three sucked ass... i doubt it's better than the Dark Knight rises. I still gotta see it
                            No, Iron Man 3 was great, man!

Best one, yet. I wasn't so high on number 2.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

But, Number 2 in "The Dark Knight" series was the best.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                                No, Iron Man 3 was great, man!

Best one, yet. I wasn't so high on number 2.
                                depends on taste I suppose, for me it was meh....if I would have to compare then it would look like this ironman <<< man of steel < dark knight

Thought I'm looking forward seeing Pacific Rim sequel, damn that movie is epic.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X