'Man of Steel' Trailer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    Speaking of Lynch. Man, how awesome was Mulholland Drive?

As for MOS, I liked it a lot. I found it a bit weird first five-ten minutes, but quickly got into it and it was great fun.

I enjoyed it more than The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers. But, I have it about even with Iron Man 3.

I would of liked a little more Costner. But, that's about my only complaint..
    MOS on the same level as IM3?? Really? I saw IM3...it was okay. Nowhere near as good as MOS imo. Man of Steel was an epic movie my dude.

MOS is a top 3 comic book movie imo. Only behind Avengers and The Dark Knight, and not by much.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
      MOS on the same level as IM3?? Really? I saw IM3...it was okay. Nowhere near as good as MOS imo. Man of Steel was an epic movie my dude.

MOS is a top 3 comic book movie imo. Only behind Avengers and The Dark Knight, and not by much.
      The Avengers did nothing for me. 7/10

Iron Man3 was awesome. The cast was very good. Shane Black did an awesome job.

The Dark Knight has kind of fallen off for me. I watched it not too long ago again and it's not that great. Still very good, though. Batman Begins might be my favourite.

In no way did I discredit MoS. So, I don't know where you're coming from on that. I just enjoyed Iron Man 3 as much as I did MoS. Both great movies.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Was just announced that the new Batman will appear in the Man of Steel sequel.

O.M.G. Its happening.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Was just announced that the new Batman will appear in the Man of Steel sequel.

O.M.G. Its happening.
          That means Justice League movie is happening?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

That means Justice League movie is happening?
            By the sounds of it, yes!
            My guess is they'll introduce Batman similar to how they brought the two together in "The Dark Knight Returns" by Frank Miller.
            Then, once Bruce Wayne is introduced to that Universe, it'll set everything up perfectly for Flash and Wonder Woman, and finally, the Justice League. I hope they maintain the semi-darker tone set by MOS, for all movies in the "series".

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              By the sounds of it, yes!
              My guess is they'll introduce Batman similar to how they brought the two together in "The Dark Knight Returns" by Frank Miller.
              Then, once Bruce Wayne is introduced to that Universe, it'll set everything up perfectly for Flash and Wonder Woman, and finally, the Justice League. I hope they maintain the semi-darker tone set by MOS, for all movies in the "series".
              Semi-dark with some comedic relief. That would be nice.

Comment

Wonder Woman movie has been in and out of pre- production talks for I don't know how long..

Comment

I am a huge fan of MOS. I do think they could have had a better story line, but I love that they didn't introduce Lex yet. Cavill did an admirable job. He's no Bale/Downey Jr. but he looked the part and he did a great job of playing an outsider who doesn't seem to fit.

What I loved the most about the movie was that they didn't introduce Lex yet. I hope they cast him right though as the last thing I want is another cheesy version of Lex.

As for a Justice League movie.. just don't see it happening. Unlike the Marvel characters, the DC characters are all god-like. So to create a movie where a bunch of God like characters needing to bring their A game will be difficult. Maybe Brainiac could posses Superman and the other DC characters have to come in to try and 'kill' him so that he doesn't annihilate earth.

Either way I could see the budget for that movie making it one of the most expensive movies ever made.

Comment

Wonder Woman movie has been in and out of pre- production talks for I don't know how long..
                    Yeah never understood why they couldn't get that movie right. There was a tv show version of Wonder Woman that got axed by NBC before it even made it to the air. Adrianne Palicki from Friday Night Lights was supposed to play her.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I am a huge fan of MOS. I do think they could have had a better story line, but I love that they didn't introduce Lex yet. Cavill did an admirable job. He's no Bale/Downey Jr. but he looked the part and he did a great job of playing an outsider who doesn't seem to fit.

What I loved the most about the movie was that they didn't introduce Lex yet. I hope they cast him right though as the last thing I want is another cheesy version of Lex.

As for a Justice League movie.. just don't see it happening. Unlike the Marvel characters, the DC characters are all god-like. So to create a movie where a bunch of God like characters needing to bring their A game will be difficult. Maybe Brainiac could posses Superman and the other DC characters have to come in to try and 'kill' him so that he doesn't annihilate earth.

Either way I could see the budget for that movie making it one of the most expensive movies ever made.
                      Kevin Spacey was so hilariously OTT as Lex! He was the best part of the movie!

The Justice League film will likely happen if these movies are succesful. Just not anytime in the next five years..

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Yeah never understood why they couldn't get that movie right. There was a tv show version of Wonder Woman that got axed by NBC before it even made it to the air. Adrianne Palicki from Friday Night Lights was supposed to play her.
                        If you look at the trivia on it's IMDb page. It's been in and out of pre-production talks since January 2001. They hired Joss Whedon(Avengers) to direct and write in 2005 and he left due to creative differences in 2007. Like it's going to take a lot for that movie to get made.

Comment

They announced a Flash movie in 2016 and JLA in 2017

Also, Avengers 2 is "the age of ultron".. so, that villain is set

Somebody also accidentally slipped and said thanos is the villain in guardians of the galaxy

I love comic con announcements

Comment

Excellent news. Nice work, Heinz. Now I don't have to look it up myself. Haha

Comment

1)dark knight
                              2)ironman 1
                              3)x-men 2
                              4)avengers
                              5)man of steel
                              6)batman returns
                              6)thor
                              7)hulk
                              8)x-men 1
                              9)first avenger
                              10)jessica alba

Comment

in thors throne room is the guantlet glove with the 5 soul gems. those only came together after thanos went all over grabbing them up. gamora was his assassin at the time. so i am hoping guardians is a bit of more back story for thanos.

anyone know if adam warlock will be showing up? then the epic coming together is on.

all hail galactus

Comment

Working...
                                X