adam morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adam morrison

Worth an invite to training camp after shooting the lights out in vegas ?

We dont need a wing player/SF, and even if we did, there are better options.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post

We dont need a wing player/SF, and even if we did, there are better options.

HAHAH, my thoughts exactly. Delete thread

Comment

where's joey when you need him

Comment

Are you the same goose that was suggesting him on Doug Smiths blog? I would rather Joey Graham myself as well

Comment

on a rental, sure.

cant go wrong with guys who have a massive chip on their shoulders. you dont necessarily have to give him minutes on the floor, but his competitiveness during practice will definitely push the rotation players to perform better.

even if worse comes to worst you have to play him, he still has a dedaly shooting stroke and big enough to stand in people's way. and he has 6 fouls.
            Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Mon Jul 23, 2012, 09:46 AM.

Comment

i wrote in the other morrison thread in "Let's NBA" that i would love to see morrison succeed somewhere... he's been shit on so much... the movie fan in me would like to see it turn around and let him have a "Rudy" moment

but dear god... not HERE.

Comment

I'm in the minority, but yes please. Got something to prove and is giving it his all right now. I wouldn't mind a short team deal. If it doesn't work out than he's tradeable.
                Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

Why would he be tradable except as cap filler?

Do the Raptors have their 11th and 12th men yet? I doubt he'll make much impact wherever he goes but he doesn't really fit into the defensive thing that Casey has been working towards. He would give the Raps some shooting, which Joey Graham never did and never will.

Meh.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I'd be fine with him as our 3rd string wing player

I'd sub him in twice a game and have him launch threes until his misses, and sub him out.

He's an unreal shooter, and i'd love for him to make a comeback
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Nooooo. Adam Morrison is the very last person I'd want on this team as a wing player. There are players 10x better for the same price. He's not in the NBA for a reason.

Comment

Cringe. He perpetuates the "white ballers cant jump" mantra. When MJ writes his autobio he should devote a chapter to why he picked him 3rd overall. Then he compounded that booboo by later trading for the other dud who went 4th (Thomas). What an exec.

Comment

LOL no thanks. This would be as bad as asking Andray Blatche to join the team.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

lol no. I'd rather have Sonny Weems back. at least we saw sparks of brilliance from him at times. you're all forgetting this is just summer league.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I dunno I could see him as a low risk/high reward type player. He's a guy that actually has a excellent offensive game. His post game comments about wanting redemption were interesting, he never laid blame with anyone else. I'd certainly take a flyer on him.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                              X