Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65

Thread: Nikos Pappas

  1. #41
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Vykis wrote: View Post
    That's nice, but that doesn't change the fact that he's Serbian
    Peja tried numerous times to play for Greek national team and not for Serbia. It was his personal wish, because he considers his home country to be GREECE. Since he has lived there since he was 15 years old.

    The ONLY reason he ever played for Serbian national team was because Greece made a law that Yugoslavian war refugees could not represent Greece, as to not inflame any potential political disputes.

    Peja has said over and over, that his home country is Greece, and that's why he still lives there, and says he will always live there. That's why he raises his kids there, and said they would play for Greece if they ever get the chance.
    Last edited by Basilis; Sun Feb 24th, 2013 at 01:03 PM.

  2. #42
    Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lietuva
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Basilis wrote: View Post
    Peja tried numerous times to play for Greek national team and not for Serbia. It was his personal wish, because he considers his home country to be GREECE. Since he has lived there since he was 15 years old.

    The ONLY reason he ever played for Serbian national team was because Greece made a law that Yugoslavian war refugees could not represent Greece, as to not inflame any potential political disputes.

    Peja has said over and over, that his home country is Greece, and that's why he still lives there, and says he will always live there. That's why he raises his kids there, and said they would play for Greece if they ever get the chance.
    Cool story
    #FREE

  3. #43
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I dont think you understand the core concept of what a nationality is

  4. #44
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Vykis wrote: View Post
    I dont think you understand the core concept of what a nationality is
    No, you don't.

  5. #45
    Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lietuva
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Typical debate about nationality with a Greek, you'll never win, don't try to prove your point.
    #FREE

  6. #46
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Typical debate about nationality with a Greek, you'll never win, don't try to prove your point.
    Lmao
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  7. #47
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wonder for how long he has considered those players to be Greek LOL
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  8. #48
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    I wonder for how long he has considered those players to be Greek LOL
    Valanciunas isn't Lithuanian.

  9. #49
    Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lietuva
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Basilis wrote: View Post
    Valanciunas isn't Lithuanian.
    What the? cannabis?
    #FREE

  10. #50
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    847
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I've never laughed so hard, this thread is hilarious!

  11. #51
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Basilis wrote: View Post
    Rasho Nesterovic

    Kurt Rambis

    Rony Seikaly

    Peja Stojakovic

    Kostas Koufos

    Jake Tsakalidis

    Marko Jaric


    All of those Greek players had an impact in the NBA.
    WHAT THE FUCK?!

    Please stop this atrocity. I'm genuinely offended that you would even mention any of these players, especially Peja. Do you realize that almost none of the players you listed have any Greek blood in them? Peja and Marko are 100% Serbian. Kurt Rambis is an American???!

  12. #52
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Basilis wrote: View Post
    Valanciunas isn't Lithuanian.
    Omg I should have known, troll

  13. #53
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Someone needs to close this thread down quick, I've never been more pissed off here at RR

  14. #54
    Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think he did this before on other forums, don't remember where, but too much coincidence; someone talking about Nikos Pappas and complaining about racism.

  15. #55
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Basilis wrote: View Post
    Valanciunas isn't Lithuanian.
    you've got milk coming outta my nose.

    Freaking trolling gold.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  16. #56
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Step 1) List a ton of successful NBA players, none of who are greek, and claim them to be of Greek nationality.

    Step 2) Complain about racism as everyone realizes that NONE of those players are actually Greek.

    Step 3) Retort by claiming the Lithuanian born Valancuinas is not Lithuanian.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  17. #57
    Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I bet he doesn't know that Pappas isn't even really Greek.

  18. #58
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Everyone knows Pappas is Russian!
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  19. #59
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    aaight aaight lemme set things straight here. Pappas is Chinese and Valanciunas is Indian
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  20. Like enlightenment liked this post
  21. #60
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    and Bosh is of the Struthio Genus!
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •