Andrew Wiggins Bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Wiggins Bandwagon

What does it take to pry Andrew Wiggins from all the other teams looking him.

2 future first rounders, 1 one them top 3 protected through 2015, $3 Mil in cash considerations and a player to be named later.

Comment

maybe he'll be patriotic and want to come here. but i doubt that will happen
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Dude won't be drafted for at least 2 years. What is the point of this thread?

Comment

I don't get this thread at all
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Harrison Barnes was projected at the top overall pick coming out of high school, while he is still going to be a good pro, things can change. I have been high on Wiggins for two years now, he is a legit talent and will make the NBA as a first round pick for sure. It would be nice to have a home town kid on the team like him, but I will not endorse him being the saviour just yet.

The kid is damn good though.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

*sigh* Dude is my age.. We're getting a bit too far ahead.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Dude won't be drafted for at least 2 years. What is the point of this thread?
                LOL. My thoughts exactly.

Comment

he should pull a steve francis on a US based team

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    +1.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Canadians are too nice, he's going to come to the Raptors Jamaal Magloire style (on the last legs of his career)
                      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

The hell is the point of this thread! How about we discuss this in one or two years time....?

Comment

First off, as many have pointed, way too much can happen in 2 years time to gauge what it would take to make that trade.

Second, Andrew Wiggins is, at this point in time, the #1 pick in the 2015 Draft.
                          (I think .. He's a Junior now in Highschool, so with one year at Kentucky, I think that puts him in 2015 and not 2014 as nbadraft.net has him.)
                          With Jabari Parker getting injured, Wiggins can solidify himself as the Best High School player in the North America, and likely the Best Player of his age bracket, Period.

So you should be asking what it would take to trade for the #1 pick.

In that case, likely everything we CAN give up, and more.
                          Unless we luck out with the #1 pick, or unless he completely fails in college and falls in the draft (not gonna happen), we ain't getting Wiggins.
                          Last edited by Joey; Tue Jul 24, 2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            First off, as many have pointed, way too much can happen in 2 years time to gauge what it would take to make that trade.

Second, Andrew Wiggins is, at this point in time, the #1 pick in the 2015 Draft.
                            (I think .. He's a Junior now in Highschool, so with one year at Kentucky, I think that puts him in 2015 and not 2014 as nbadraft.net has him.)
                            With Jabari Parker getting injured, Wiggins can solidify himself as the Best High School player in the North America, and likely the Best Player of his age bracket, Period.

So you should be asking what it would take to trade for the #1 pick.

In that case, likely everything we CAN give up, and more.
                            Unless we luck out with the #1 pick, or unless he completely fails in college and falls in the draft (not gonna happen), we ain't getting Wiggins.
                            I like that attitude Joey. Embrace the thread and run with it. LOL. Actually, my worst nightmare has Houston getting our 1st round pick in the Wiggins draft year and then miraculously winning the top pick in the lottery. God, please no.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              I like that attitude Joey. Embrace the thread and run with it. LOL.
                              Big Andrew Wiggins fan, so I've put a great deal of thought into how we could get him. haha
                              Its not looking good at this point.

golden wrote: View Post
                              Actually, my worst nightmare has Houston getting our 1st round pick in the Wiggins draft year and then miraculously winning the top pick in the lottery. God, please no.
                              My Ideal situation with that is, the obvious in which we dodge the Protected years because we're so amazing, and end up giving them a Late 1st Rounder 5 years from now.
                              But the next best thing would be this year we compete down to the 82nd game for the 8th playoff spot, end up just missing out, and finishing with the 14th worst record in the league.
                              Kyle Lowry for a #14 pick? Done and Done.
                              Last edited by Joey; Tue Jul 24, 2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X