Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raekwon Reppin' Toronto/Canada Big Time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raekwon Reppin' Toronto/Canada Big Time.

Not sure if we've got any Wu Tang fans in the house, but for those of you who are old enough to know who Raekwon is, you'll likely be even more of a fan after watching this video. Dude is representin' Canada big time these days.

This is video is SO classic Raekwon its not even funny. Dude hasn't changed in 20 years:

Not only has he moved to Toronto full-time and Set up a Record Label as a Platform for Canadian artists (ICEH2O), he's trying to get his Mom to move to Canada too!

Good for him!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Yea man, I've seen this video like 2 months ago, it's good for Canadian music in general, we need to stop being associated with the Biebs and Drake all the time, and more Wu-Tang.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        Drake
        oh you mean that jewish kid from Forrest Hill?

Brian Austin Green has more street cred than him.

The thing i hate about him the most... is when he goes "when my parents got divorced, i had to become a man real quick"... his parents got divorced when he was FIVE... and he got to live with the rich one, in Forrest Hill.

Comment

I got mad love for the entire wu-tang but raekwon just earned another degree of my respect with his appreciation for our great country.
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
          X