• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superchunk wrote: View Post
    17) Favourite album: And nothing turned itself inside out by Yo La Tengo
    such a good album
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Forum's been quite slow lately. Decided to do this instead.

1) Age: 22
      2) Born: Berlin, Germany
      3) Hometown: Sauga, ON
      4) What are your ethnic roots? Indonesian, Dutch and Chinese Taipei.
      5) Favorite All time Raptor: Jose
      6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose
      7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Chauncey
      8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
      9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? KG
      10) Favorite Raptors moment: With time expiring, the ball was released from his hand. And kabooom! 109-109.

11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present?
      Soccer - Lucas Leiva and Schweinsteiger
      Football - Marshawn Lynch and Michael Vick
      MMA - Jon Jones and GSP

12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Nuggets
      13) What is your guilty pleasure? Pretending I'm a rockstar when alone (ok I'm embarrassed)

14) Favourite TV show (past or present):
      Too many to list, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Lost, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, etc etc

15) Things that freak you out: Imagine getting poked in the eye with chopsticks
      16) Music preference: Anything but mainstream music, huge music fan

17) Favourite album:
      Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not by Arctic Monkeys

18) Beverage preference: Beer and a nice glass of Merlot
      19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Russell Brand, without the accent of course
      20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Living the dream, wouldn't trade for any other, well except maybe

Comment

• damn man who is that!

Comment

• According to the URL, her name is Katrina Bowden
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
            Ugh... Ellen paige ********
            Hey, in all honesty, I was actually thinking of Emma Watson, but typed Ellen Page

shhhhhhhh
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• Katrina Bowden

Comment

• 1) Age: 32
                2) Born: ottawa
                3) Hometown: shanghai
                4) What are your ethnic roots? english/scottish
                5) Favorite All time Raptor: christie
                6) Favorite Current Raptor: bargs
                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: rose
                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? right now is dwight but usually dwill
                10) Favorite Raptors moment: mcgrady drop pass to the under the leg carter dunk
                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present?
                Soccer - can't stand the game
                Football - steve young/jerry rice and then the freak
                MMA - silva

12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? bulls
                13) What is your guilty pleasure? compulsive masterbation

14) Favourite TV show (past or present):
                simpsons, game of thrones, ren and stimpy, beavis and butthead

15) Things that freak you out: spiders, airplanes
                16) Music preference: good music

17) Favourite album:
                like weird al whatever album he happens to be promoting is my favourite album

18) Beverage preference: tuborg and becks from cans, guiness draft and fresh orange juice
                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? jonah hill
                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? scarlet

Comment

• Miekenstein, you just said you like good music... but you followed it up with "Anything Weird Al" as your favorite album! haha is that an oxymoron or am I just not getting it?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Miekenstein, you just said you like good music... but you followed it up with "Anything Weird Al" as your favorite album! haha is that an oxymoron or am I just not getting it?
                    hahaha. man never made a bad album

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      13) What is your guilty pleasure? compulsive masterbation
                      Yikes .... I'd hate for you to be honest.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                        Yikes .... I'd hate for you to be honest.
                        Well Doc you did make this thread a sticky....

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          ...is that an oxymoron or am I just not getting it?
                          Man, you cannot top "Like a Surgeon" or "I'm Fat." Genius. Sheer genius.

Comment

• Maleko wrote: View Post
                            Well Doc you did make this thread a sticky....
                            LOL ..... Buh-dum-bum!

Comment

• Cool idea for the thread!

1) Age: 28

2) Born: Regina, SK

3) Hometown: Regina, SK

4) What are your ethnic roots? Polish, Ukranian, English, Irish, Metis. I'm white with blue eyes is what I'm trying to say. Life is good.

5) Favorite All time Raptor: Can I pick Smitch? I just loved the way he talked. No? Ok then it's probably Andrea. I really liked MoPete, but I thought he turned into a crybaby when Bosh took over the team. I turned bitter on him. I've always been a Raps supporter but I really went die-hard during the hockey lockout so I can't go way back on this one. The truth?... I trade away our entire roster when I get a new copy (ie: 2 years ago model) of NBA Live.

6) Favorite Current Raptor: Andrea, but shout out to Jose for all the reasons we already know.

7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Gotta go Nash here, right? But there are a lot of guys I like in the league, with no real favourite. Nash, Lebron, Rubio & Love. The truth is I am more a fan of teams than I am players. I like to watch Minny, Denver, and Memphis in addition to the Raps. I don't have loyalty to those teams, but I like their players and style of play.

8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? New Jersey. Now that they are getting a new city and cool jerseys, I dont know what to hate. I'm thinking about switching my hate to the Lakers because they seem evil, or possibly the Suns because their owner is so garbage. Or possibly the Hawks because their city never cared even though they had a really good team. I also have a lot of animosity built up toward the Wizards. Pretty much all of my sports hate is used up on the Leafs and BC Lions. I also hate the Dallas Cowboys and any team that plays in Calgary.

9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Wince. Also Wade and Dwight Howard.

10) Favorite Raptors moment: The day Kobe dropped 81 on us was super depressing but I still was like "wow I am watching fuckin history here! This is bloody amazing! Amazing is literally happening, David Stern was right!" Not really a moment, but I also enjoyed when we refused to tank last season... those boys played hard every night no matter what. I also love it when AB gets a head of steam, seems 100% out of control, and somehow winds up throwing it down hard while the defenders are like "how the fuck did he just do that?!?!" while Bargs is mouth-breathing back down the court. Oh, and the crazy buzzer beater MoPete hit vs the Wizards that one year.... so awesome.

11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Tough question! My first love was Saku Koivu. I'm a big Jays guy, so Halladay is up there too. I'm all-in on the Joey Bats era. Although I had a divorce with the Riders, I will always have a place in my heart for Kerry Joseph. And Kenton Keith, if only for the anacdotes about him fighting, sorting/selling coke in the locker room, sleeping with teammates wives, etc that would surface from time to time around here. Edit: I forgot about my MMA guys that I love: Florian, Edgar, St Pierre, Anderson, both Diaz)

12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Montreal Canadiens

13) What is your guilty pleasure? Mocha lattes and other specialty coffees (unless chronic masterbastion counts). Also, farting in my cubical at work. I can't hold it in for the next 20 years and I'm not walking to the bathroom 10 times every afternoon I get Taco Time.

14) Favourite TV show (past or present): All I watch now is sports, and I really like TBJ. But Seinfeld is tough to beat. "I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!"

15) Things that freak you out: There are lots. Heights, deep water, animals that seem out of control, anytime a part of my body experiences major swelling (except my dick of course - although that did freak me out for most of my adolesent years), drug addicts, anytime a person with authority requests a conversation with me.

16) Music preference: Pop-rock.

17) Favourite album: I'm a big music lover so I gotta name more than one. Howl by BRMC. Definitely Mayble by Oasis, A Rush of Blood to the Head by Coldplay, Chemical City by Sam Roberts (or any SRB album), Before These Crowded Streets by Dave Matthes Band, Matt Mays & El Torpedo (self titled). I could go on and on and on.

18) Beverage preference: I got sucked into the imported beer vortex. Now I'm paying twice as much for all my damn beer for the rest of my life. If I had a time machine, I would have never tried anything more expensive than Lucky and Black Label. I also like to drink shots of vodka if I need to kick my buzz up a level.

19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? This is hard, I've never thought about it before. Maybe Jim Carrey. Goofy on the outside, clearly covering up for major insecurity on the inside.

20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Anybody that liked me back, even chubby or old celebs like that girl from Bridesmaids or Rosanne... gotta take what you can get, eh? If you're asking me who I jerk off to most, then probably Katie Perry or Mila Kunis.
                              Last edited by NoBan; Fri Sep 7, 2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• 1) Age: 23
                                2) Born: Cebu City, Philippines
                                3) Hometown: Hamilton, ON
                                4) What are your ethnic roots? Filipino
                                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter
                                6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose Calderon
                                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Joakim Noah
                                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? LeBron
                                10) Favorite Raptors moment: Mo-pete hitting buzzer vs Wizards
                                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Manny Pacquiao
                                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Bulls
                                13) What is your guilty pleasure? I dance. Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical, Tap, and etc.
                                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Boston Legal, The Firm, Burn Notice, White Collar, Suits, Community, the 1st Power Rangers.
                                16) Music preference: Jazz. Alternative rock.
                                17) Favourite album: "Nikki" by Nikki Yanofsky
                                18) Beverage preference: Disaronno & coke. Steam Whistle
                                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Shia LaBeauf
                                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Blake Lively

Comment

Working...
                                X