Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Artwork Website - Wallpaper, Sigs, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Artwork Website - Wallpaper, Sigs, Etc.

Hi RR!

I've been creating Raptor Themed artwork for a few years and yesterday launched www.Turbozone.ca which is full of Raptors Wallpapers, Sigs, etc.,

Just wanted to share it with your community as I know there are a lot of hardcore fans on here who might get a laugh or two!

Mods, haven't posted in here yet, so sorry if this isn;t worthy of a new thread, not sure where I should have placed it

TURBOZONE
    THE COMPLETE TURBOZONE COLLECTION: www.turbozone.ca

Cool stuff

Comment

Turbozone wrote: View Post
      Mods, haven't posted in here yet, so sorry if this isn;t worthy of a new thread, not sure where I should have placed it

TURBOZONE
      Cool beans Turbo and nice work. Thanks for sharing with us here.

Comment

Thanks for letting me!
        THE COMPLETE TURBOZONE COLLECTION: www.turbozone.ca

Comment

really great stuff - u are a funny guy

Comment

I'll sticky this thread too.

Comment

Some very cool stuff here! I've already changed my wallpaper.
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Turbozone you do good work man, I like your Monta Ellis wallpaper its funny.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Dude, that was awesome, Oakley-shomkly I can't believe I forgot "Uncle Phil" played for us!

"They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Some funny videos

Comment

Turbozone wrote: View Post
                      Hi RR!

I've been creating Raptor Themed artwork for a few years and yesterday launched www.Turbozone.ca which is full of Raptors Wallpapers, Sigs, etc.,

Just wanted to share it with your community as I know there are a lot of hardcore fans on here who might get a laugh or two!

TURBOZONE
                      OMG im a huge fan bro. Yo you need to make a wallpaper of the starting lineup ,Lowry, DeRozan, Fields, Bargs, and Big V it'll be awesome!

Comment

You are indeed quite Talented. Well done Turbo.
                        One of these just might make its way onto my Desktop.

Comment

Damn the Rudy Gay poster/picture looks is so nice...Gay looks perfect in a Raps uni!

Comment

That's quite a talent you got there Turbo.

Comment

Cool, the lowry pic in mid dribble is great.

...one suggestion, as a web designer, I've noticed that your banner is too big, leading to people having to scroll before they see your art. Other than that, good job.
                              Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

Working...
                              X