Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Online Dating Sites

Post Thanks / Like

Go to post secondary school up north. Trust me. I did my undergrad in Sudbury, and lemme tell you son, speaking as a west indian coloured guy, I had to beat the chicks off with a stick. My last 2 years I must have banged 45 chicks.

As for dating websites, pof is the way to go. It's free. Lots of girls. Mind you, some aren't sane, but those make for the best times.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    haha alright thanks. I'm not so connected with my culture and shit anyway, only around my family otherwise I'm just like any normal high school kid.

And btw i dont want to give you know history lesson but theirs many different types of indians, like india is divided into provinces/states like canada and the US. So every province has people that eat different types of indian food and speak a different language. So that bhangra reference you made only applies to punjabi's(who come from the state/province of punjab). Just for future reference but maybe you already knew that, if thats the case then i just wasted my time explaining that to you
    man... i dont care about specifics...

if i'm trying to pull for the evening, not for the morning... i'll tell them whatever i have to...

i'll tell them i'm a venezualan astronaut if that shit works...

the indian part of my family is gujarati.... i couldnt even tell you where the hell gujarat is in india... it might as well be pluto, for all i know.... but i'll embrace that shit if it gives me any kind of advantage

fuck... i'll bust out the fancy indian pajama looking outfit i had to wear to my cousin's wedding, if somehow that disgusting thing is what does it for the ladies

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    man... i dont care about specifics...

if i'm trying to pull for the evening, not for the morning... i'll tell them whatever i have to...

i'll tell them i'm a venezualan astronaut if that shit works...

the indian part of my family is gujarati.... i couldnt even tell you where the hell gujarat is in india... it might as well be pluto, for all i know.... but i'll embrace that shit if it gives me any kind of advantage

fuck... i'll bust out the fancy indian pajama looking outfit i had to wear to my cousin's wedding, if somehow that disgusting thing is what does it for the ladies
    same here homie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Go to post secondary school up north. Trust me. I did my undergrad in Sudbury, and lemme tell you son, speaking as a west indian coloured guy, I had to beat the chicks off with a stick. My last 2 years I must have banged 45 chicks.

As for dating websites, pof is the way to go. It's free. Lots of girls. Mind you, some aren't sane, but those make for the best times.
    damn i gotta applaud that shit. i haven't even had a gf yet. I haven't established any type of game yet, i'm going to have to start soon though i only got 2 more years of high school.

Post Thanks / Like

damn i gotta applaud that shit. i haven't even had a gf yet. I haven't established any type of game yet, i'm going to have to start soon though i only got 2 more years of high school.
    Wait till you turn 19.... "game" between 19 and 23 consists of "you're hot.. want a drink?"

Post Thanks / Like

I get by on good looks.
    Lol, I was looking at one of those fuck hook up sites and this girl is asking for small penises. If that doesn't prove there's someone out there for everyone. I don't know what does.

Post Thanks / Like

Wait till you turn 19.... "game" between 19 and 23 consists of "you're hot.. want a drink?"
    Looks like I'm just about to hit my prime then.

Honestly, theres only been like 3 girls, maybe that I'm like "damn your cool. Let's hang out sometime."

All the others. It's been "damn, your sexy! Let's fuck!"

I'm just pissed that it took me 'til after high school to build up my confidence and nerves because High School is full of dumb brauds.

Post Thanks / Like

Although, when I think about it now. There were a ton of girls who gave me the eye in the hallways. I just didn't know what the hell that meant.

Post Thanks / Like

lol nice

Post Thanks / Like

lol nice
    Honestly, though. There is a ton of girls who hadn't even been on a date throughout elementary. But, once they become minor niners become total sluts. They're about as foolish as you get and love older guys.

High school is all about trying to fit in and being rebellious.

Here's your formula

dumb high school brauds+drugs/booze=easy fuck

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Slightly disgusted by the turn this thread has taken. Speaks more to the age of the posters than any actual real attitudes toward women, I hope. Maybe it's my age, but I must admit I never had sex with a woman or girl I didn't like or would have been happy to go out with on a regular basis.

This shit about "get them when they are young and stupid, then get them drunk for an easy fuck" says a hell of a lot about what kind of lame ass excuse you are for a man. Of course, maybe I am missing the joke, and you weren't serious.

You guys have respect for other posters talking about a sports team, then you hand out advice like that?

At least in Usenet days you could simply killfile a persons posts. Hey mods, is there any way for me to simply block posts from specific people so I don't even see them?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    At least in Usenet days you could simply killfile a persons posts. Hey mods, is there any way for me to simply block posts from specific people so I don't even see them?
    yup. click on a name.. go to their profile... add to ignore list..

and i for one would never suggest "getting them when they're young and stupid"... i DO suggest getting them when YOU'RE young and stupid by any means nescessary..

and i fully advocate whipping out the dong to see if they take the bait.... that there reaps rewards for the rest of your life... i pulled that on one of my exes (who happens to still be one of my best friends to this day) before we started dating and she laughed in my face..

the hilarity of her telling the story to a group of people while drunk is worth every bit of embarassment it brings me

and for gods sake people... dont take advantage of young and stupid people...

wait until they're older... and maturity has proven that stupid is the best they could hope for... then take advantage of them... taking advantage of a stupid adult is your moral obligation to society

Post Thanks / Like

it's guy talk.

besides you assume to much. We're talking about the easiest way to get into girls pants. Nothing else. There's girls who look for the same thing.

Nobody said anything about dumping. We've just talked about pure humping and the common knowledge of the easiest ways to find a humping patner. Nothing more, nothing less.

Personally, I'm totally with you. Unless, there is a mutual agreement from all parties. Humping n' Dumping is wrong and in no way do I condone it.

But, if someone wants advice on how to enjoy themselves. I won't deny giving it to them. It's like that movie "Hitch". where all the ladies assumed will smith's character was just giving advice on getting in to women's pants and then going out of sight. When, that was not the case at all.

This might be slightly more sexually oriented. But,I assure you that's exactly what I advocate.

Also, how does this discredit our opinions on basketball? they're to totally different subjects. For example, you could think i'm totally ignorant and disrespect my opinion on woman, just as I can you. But, you can well-respect my opinions on male sports, just as I can you.

Plus, it's freedom of speech and opinions are like asshole's, everyone's got one. You have every right to express your opinion on any subject as do I. But, you also have the ability to not even take the the time to read it and stay away from the subject, if you don't like it.

The mods and admins to my understanding, while they have the ability to. They can't punish people for giving advice and opinions on things. even if they are ignorant. As long as they aren't racist, homophobic,sexist or full of curses.

The argument could be had that some of our comments are sexist. But, as i stress, we've said nothing about girls besides the easiest ways to have sex with them. Whatever, you do after you have sex with them, no matter which way we stress, is completely and utterly out of our hands.
    Last edited by LBF; Fri Jul 27th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

like that dude from the taco bell commercial. I got a couple of cousins like that, they don't speak a lick of our own language even though they understand it.
    I'm sorry this is pretty irrelevant, but that commerical is just awful. Have you listened to the dialogue in it?? It sounds like a bunch of 3-year olds having a conversation at the swings.

"Hey nice dragon"

"Yeah, dragon"

"Nice helmet"

WTF?!
    Last edited by Sig; Fri Jul 27th, 2012 at 10:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

thing is I'm not much of a party guy, I'm gonna be honest i haven't even been to one highschool party yet. Me and friends usually just hang out and talk ball, play hoops and yea. I'm not talking about just smashing chicks, i want them to actually like me.

Haha this thread is turning into you guys giving me advice on how to get girls lol.
    ya,i didn't go to any parties either. besides the one my sister had at our house. But, that one sucked and she said most of the ones she went to sucked.

You basically go to someones house and there are groups. the ones that get drunk-passout-and get melested, the ones that get too drunk and peuc, the ones that just go ape shit and break stuff, the ones that get high, and the ones that one or two people see and are just there to steal shit.

that's my understanding anyways.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    Slightly disgusted by the turn this thread has taken. Speaks more to the age of the posters than any actual real attitudes toward women, I hope. Maybe it's my age, but I must admit I never had sex with a woman or girl I didn't like or would have been happy to go out with on a regular basis.

This shit about "get them when they are young and stupid, then get them drunk for an easy fuck" says a hell of a lot about what kind of lame ass excuse you are for a man. Of course, maybe I am missing the joke, and you weren't serious.

You guys have respect for other posters talking about a sports team, then you hand out advice like that?

I hear ya Puffer. Some of the talk may be a little crass. Click on a user's profile and add them to your ignore list. You will no longer see any of their posts.

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    it's guy talk.
    Yeah it's guy talk, but how about we tone it down a notch fellas.

Post Thanks / Like

If you insist.

But, what if we just not let it leave this thread?

I realize maybe we took it a little far. But, maybe if we put a disclaimer in the title...still no?

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread reminds me of this Seinfeld caper:

Post Thanks / Like

it's like the "nude man"... its quite brilliant in its simplicity

there's only two possible outcomes... either it works brilliantly.. or it fails miserably and embarassingly, but you save a crapload time of going through the motions

its only really plausible with the kind of courage that youthful ignorance can give you... i wouldn't suggest it for an upstanding contributing adult member of society

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    ya,i didn't go to any parties either. besides the one my sister had at our house. But, that one sucked and she said most of the ones she went to sucked.

You basically go to someones house and there are groups. the ones that get drunk-passout-and get melested, the ones that get too drunk and peuc, the ones that just go ape shit and break stuff, the ones that get high, and the ones that one or two people see and are just there to steal shit.

that's my understanding anyways.
    I watched Project X the other day i know exactly what your talking about. But that party was a little over the top

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information