Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Online Dating Sites

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tesla wrote: View Post
    I'm sorry this is pretty irrelevant, but that commerical is just awful. Have you listened to the dialogue in it?? It sounds like a bunch of 3-year olds having a conversation at the swings.

"Hey nice dragon"

"Yeah, dragon"

"Nice helmet"

WTF?!
    i know. The two are like mirror images of eachother the only difference is that the indian dude is brown. That's a prime example of a "white-wash" brown guy. It disgusts me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    Slightly disgusted by the turn this thread has taken. Speaks more to the age of the posters than any actual real attitudes toward women, I hope. Maybe it's my age, but I must admit I never had sex with a woman or girl I didn't like or would have been happy to go out with on a regular basis.

This shit about "get them when they are young and stupid, then get them drunk for an easy fuck" says a hell of a lot about what kind of lame ass excuse you are for a man. Of course, maybe I am missing the joke, and you weren't serious.

You guys have respect for other posters talking about a sports team, then you hand out advice like that?

At least in Usenet days you could simply killfile a persons posts. Hey mods, is there any way for me to simply block posts from specific people so I don't even see them?
    Just to put this out there. I was asking for real advice, these dudes started tellin me all this shit without warning. Sorry to rat you guys out but its the truth

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Just to put this out there. I was asking for real advice, these dudes started tellin me all this shit without warning. Sorry to rat you guys out but its the truth
    meh... it's pretty well documented that im somewhat of a dirtbag... s'all good

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't care less. It's guy talk, there is girl talk as well.

Women think with their brains first. Men think with their penis first.

As much as you can try not to, it's the ineveitible truth.

On a personal note, I'm one of those people who doesn't filter themselves. Sometimes it's taken the right way and sometimes the wrong. But, i put what's on my mind out there.

I truly don't care, as much as I enjoy this site. If somebody blocks me or doesn't like what I say. At the end of the day, they're just opinions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Actually, you never "asked" for advice. We just kind of gave it on the assumption that you needed it. Some of it was just general advice, targeted at no one. lol

Anyways, why are we all back tracking and covering our asses. Last time I checked, we aren't in trouble here.

We just need to tone it down.

And Heinz, you are a douche. But, it's hilarious.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    i just got home from the TFC game (and the post game drinking) to walk my dog... and im watching him eat some bug that i accidentally let in the house,,,, and about to go watch women get naked and belittle their existence in this world to rubbing their coochie on my face for $20 per song...

but i just wanted to stop and take a seond to say.... thanks bro.... i try really hard to be a douche.... glad soembody appreciates

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    Actually, you never "asked" for advice. We just kind of gave it on the assumption that you needed it. Some of it was just general advice, targeted at no one. lol

Anyways, why are we all back tracking and covering our asses. Last time I checked, we aren't in trouble here.

We just need to tone it down.

Thats true. You just kinda started tellin me shit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i just got home from the TFC game (and the post game drinking) to walk my dog... and im watching him eat some bug that i accidentally let in the house,,,, and about to go watch women get naked and belittle their existence in this world to rubbing their coochie on my face for $20 per song...

but i just wanted to stop and take a seond to say.... thanks bro.... i try really hard to be a douche.... glad soembody appreciates
    Don't sell yourself short. You are a hilarious douche.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information