No announcement yet.

Online Dating Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly disgusted by the turn this thread has taken. Speaks more to the age of the posters than any actual real attitudes toward women, I hope. Maybe it's my age, but I must admit I never had sex with a woman or girl I didn't like or would have been happy to go out with on a regular basis.

This shit about "get them when they are young and stupid, then get them drunk for an easy fuck" says a hell of a lot about what kind of lame ass excuse you are for a man. Of course, maybe I am missing the joke, and you weren't serious.

You guys have respect for other posters talking about a sports team, then you hand out advice like that?

At least in Usenet days you could simply killfile a persons posts. Hey mods, is there any way for me to simply block posts from specific people so I don't even see them?

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
      At least in Usenet days you could simply killfile a persons posts. Hey mods, is there any way for me to simply block posts from specific people so I don't even see them?
      yup. click on a name.. go to their profile... add to ignore list..

and i for one would never suggest "getting them when they're young and stupid"... i DO suggest getting them when YOU'RE young and stupid by any means nescessary..

and i fully advocate whipping out the dong to see if they take the bait.... that there reaps rewards for the rest of your life... i pulled that on one of my exes (who happens to still be one of my best friends to this day) before we started dating and she laughed in my face..

the hilarity of her telling the story to a group of people while drunk is worth every bit of embarassment it brings me

and for gods sake people... dont take advantage of young and stupid people...

wait until they're older... and maturity has proven that stupid is the best they could hope for... then take advantage of them... taking advantage of a stupid adult is your moral obligation to society

Comment

it's guy talk.

besides you assume to much. We're talking about the easiest way to get into girls pants. Nothing else. There's girls who look for the same thing.

Nobody said anything about dumping. We've just talked about pure humping and the common knowledge of the easiest ways to find a humping patner. Nothing more, nothing less.

Personally, I'm totally with you. Unless, there is a mutual agreement from all parties. Humping n' Dumping is wrong and in no way do I condone it.

But, if someone wants advice on how to enjoy themselves. I won't deny giving it to them. It's like that movie "Hitch". where all the ladies assumed will smith's character was just giving advice on getting in to women's pants and then going out of sight. When, that was not the case at all.

This might be slightly more sexually oriented. But,I assure you that's exactly what I advocate.

Also, how does this discredit our opinions on basketball? they're to totally different subjects. For example, you could think i'm totally ignorant and disrespect my opinion on woman, just as I can you. But, you can well-respect my opinions on male sports, just as I can you.

Plus, it's freedom of speech and opinions are like asshole's, everyone's got one. You have every right to express your opinion on any subject as do I. But, you also have the ability to not even take the the time to read it and stay away from the subject, if you don't like it.

The mods and admins to my understanding, while they have the ability to. They can't punish people for giving advice and opinions on things. even if they are ignorant. As long as they aren't racist, homophobic,sexist or full of curses.

The argument could be had that some of our comments are sexist. But, as i stress, we've said nothing about girls besides the easiest ways to have sex with them. Whatever, you do after you have sex with them, no matter which way we stress, is completely and utterly out of our hands.
        Last edited by LBF; Fri Jul 27, 2012, 09:53 PM.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          like that dude from the taco bell commercial. I got a couple of cousins like that, they don't speak a lick of our own language even though they understand it.
          I'm sorry this is pretty irrelevant, but that commerical is just awful. Have you listened to the dialogue in it?? It sounds like a bunch of 3-year olds having a conversation at the swings.

"Hey nice dragon"

"Yeah, dragon"

"Nice helmet"

WTF?!
          Last edited by Sig; Fri Jul 27, 2012, 10:38 PM.

Comment

thing is I'm not much of a party guy, I'm gonna be honest i haven't even been to one highschool party yet. Me and friends usually just hang out and talk ball, play hoops and yea. I'm not talking about just smashing chicks, i want them to actually like me.

Haha this thread is turning into you guys giving me advice on how to get girls lol.
            ya,i didn't go to any parties either. besides the one my sister had at our house. But, that one sucked and she said most of the ones she went to sucked.

You basically go to someones house and there are groups. the ones that get drunk-passout-and get melested, the ones that get too drunk and peuc, the ones that just go ape shit and break stuff, the ones that get high, and the ones that one or two people see and are just there to steal shit.

that's my understanding anyways.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Slightly disgusted by the turn this thread has taken. Speaks more to the age of the posters than any actual real attitudes toward women, I hope. Maybe it's my age, but I must admit I never had sex with a woman or girl I didn't like or would have been happy to go out with on a regular basis.

This shit about "get them when they are young and stupid, then get them drunk for an easy fuck" says a hell of a lot about what kind of lame ass excuse you are for a man. Of course, maybe I am missing the joke, and you weren't serious.

You guys have respect for other posters talking about a sports team, then you hand out advice like that?

I hear ya Puffer. Some of the talk may be a little crass. Click on a user's profile and add them to your ignore list. You will no longer see any of their posts.

LBF wrote: View Post
              it's guy talk.
              Yeah it's guy talk, but how about we tone it down a notch fellas.

Comment

If you insist.

But, what if we just not let it leave this thread?

I realize maybe we took it a little far. But, maybe if we put a disclaimer in the title...still no?

Comment

This thread reminds me of this Seinfeld caper:

Comment

it's like the "nude man"... its quite brilliant in its simplicity

there's only two possible outcomes... either it works brilliantly.. or it fails miserably and embarassingly, but you save a crapload time of going through the motions

its only really plausible with the kind of courage that youthful ignorance can give you... i wouldn't suggest it for an upstanding contributing adult member of society

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      ya,i didn't go to any parties either. besides the one my sister had at our house. But, that one sucked and she said most of the ones she went to sucked.

You basically go to someones house and there are groups. the ones that get drunk-passout-and get melested, the ones that get too drunk and peuc, the ones that just go ape shit and break stuff, the ones that get high, and the ones that one or two people see and are just there to steal shit.

that's my understanding anyways.
                      I watched Project X the other day i know exactly what your talking about. But that party was a little over the top

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post
                        I'm sorry this is pretty irrelevant, but that commerical is just awful. Have you listened to the dialogue in it?? It sounds like a bunch of 3-year olds having a conversation at the swings.

"Hey nice dragon"

"Yeah, dragon"

"Nice helmet"

WTF?!
                        i know. The two are like mirror images of eachother the only difference is that the indian dude is brown. That's a prime example of a "white-wash" brown guy. It disgusts me

Comment

Just to put this out there. I was asking for real advice, these dudes started tellin me all this shit without warning. Sorry to rat you guys out but its the truth

Comment

Just to put this out there. I was asking for real advice, these dudes started tellin me all this shit without warning. Sorry to rat you guys out but its the truth
                            meh... it's pretty well documented that im somewhat of a dirtbag... s'all good

Comment

I couldn't care less. It's guy talk, there is girl talk as well.

Women think with their brains first. Men think with their penis first.

As much as you can try not to, it's the ineveitible truth.

On a personal note, I'm one of those people who doesn't filter themselves. Sometimes it's taken the right way and sometimes the wrong. But, i put what's on my mind out there.

I truly don't care, as much as I enjoy this site. If somebody blocks me or doesn't like what I say. At the end of the day, they're just opinions.

Comment

Actually, you never "asked" for advice. We just kind of gave it on the assumption that you needed it. Some of it was just general advice, targeted at no one. lol

Anyways, why are we all back tracking and covering our asses. Last time I checked, we aren't in trouble here.

We just need to tone it down.

And Heinz, you are a douche. But, it's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X