Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor - phi - uta

Toronto Receives - Iguodala

Philadelphia Receives - Calderon, Millsap, rights to Zubcic, Toronto Future 2nd Round Pick

Utah Receives - Kleiza, and Holiday

Thoughts????

The idea is impressive although I'd do the deal with Utah exclusively. Calderon,Amir and future 2nd rounder for Milsap. Would love to have Milsap. One of the best forwards in my opinion. I think we can make do with Fields as SF for the season.
    Last edited by Eric Akshinthala; Fri Jul 27, 2012, 03:20 AM.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
      The idea is impressive although I'd do the deal with Utah exclusively. Calderon,Amir and future 2nd rounder for Milsap. Would love to have Milsap. One of the best forwards in my opinion. I think we can make do with Fields as SF for the season.
      What's the point of getting Millsap if we have Bargnani?

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        What's the point of getting Millsap if we have Bargnani?
        I was suggesting Milsap instead of Amir. Assuming that Amir and Bargnani would start at Centre and PF respectively, we could have Bargnani(Centre) and Milsap(PF) start. I know that Bargnani is a natural PF but this combination would be much more productive even if we'd have to move Bargs to Centre.
        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
          I was suggesting Milsap instead of Amir. Assuming that Amir and Bargnani would start at Centre and PF respectively, we could have Bargnani(Centre) and Milsap(PF) start. I know that Bargnani is a natural PF but this combination would be much more productive even if we'd have to move Bargs to Centre.
          JV?

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            JV?
            We can't expect JV to start right away. I expect him to be a back-up for, if not entirely, most of his first season. I hope I'm wrong about this and JV takes very little time to develop into the starting role. If this happens, great, 'cause we'll have another trade-able asset which I hope is Bargnani for a player who can make up his 20 pts. I like Bargnani and admire his improving defense but I don't think we'll miss his rebounding and defense very much.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Working...
            X