Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Home Game of the 2012-2013 Season (Indiana Pacers VS. Toronto Raptors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Home Game of the 2012-2013 Season (Indiana Pacers VS. Toronto Raptors)

Looks like our first home game of the highly anticipated 2012-2013 season will be against the Indiana Pacers. I totally can't wait. Here's the NBA Schedule for next season:

http://www.nba.com/schedules/nationa...ule/index.html

For some notes about the Raptors schedule:

http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...2-13-schedule/
    Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Thu Jul 26, 2012, 07:39 PM.

I was at the home opener this year vs. the Pacers. Tons of bad blood between the players on both teams. Always a scrap fest.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
      I was at the home opener this year vs. the Pacers. Tons of bad blood between the players on both teams. Always a scrap fest.
      If I can find time to get out of my campus and busy schedule, I will totally want to go to the home opener

Comment

The Raps will be tested early against some legit playoff teams.. should be interesting

Comment

I realized that as well. However I don't exactly expect us to do well early on. The team chemistry isn't really there yet especially with 3 new starters.

Comment

i always try to make the opener. looking forward to this one especially, should be pretty special.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
              Might have eased considering Barbosa is no longer a Rap and eventually became a Pacer.

Comment

But now he's a FA so...

back to normal?
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Jonas will have a great first test of life against the NBA's elite true C's.
                  Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

Granger is starting to make me irritable about his play and posturing. Maybe he should join the Celtics. or we can sic Lowry on him.

Comment

I hate Granger, no matter how good the guy can play when feelin' it...

That being said, the matchups are even at both ends with the players, Valanciunas being the only "liability," which isn't too much of a problem, unless he fouls out in the first quarter or is conpletelu dominated by Hibbert...
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

granger = biggest fake tough guy

Comment

Raptors by 10pts

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                            Raptors by 10pts
                            Raptors by 20 points

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Raptors by 20 points
                              Screw that. Our defensive culture change will leave the Pacers pointless

Comment

Working...
                              X