Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR's "What Are You Listening To?" Thread (Non-Rap Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of my favourites

Comment

• Excited to hear some new Kurt Vile.

Comment

• Been enjoying some GOB lately.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          Excited to hear some new Kurt Vile.

it's awesome. i find i go in spurts of listening to his stuff and like, the war on drugs. so good.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            it's awesome. i find i go in spurts of listening to his stuff and like, the war on drugs. so good.
            The War on Drugs are one of my favs too. Love "Burning".

Comment

• Can't get this out of my head this last week....

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                Excited to hear some new Kurt Vile.

Naismith, I've gotta say that's a pretty solid track. Been a fan since the Childish Prodigy days. Nothing I enjoy more than throwing on a Kurt Vile record, popping the top off a nice, cold, bitter IPA, and scheming for tomorrow's game.
                We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• One of my favourite tunes from the last year from The Orwells. This is a live version of "Southern Comfort". Album version is much better.

Comment

• Excited about the new Beirut album coming out soon.

Comment

• I've been doing a lot of painting this summer and above has got a lot of play.

Love the vibe to this song.

Comment

• Cool video for this song too.

60 year old skater!

Comment

• This was one of my fav songs of last year:

Comment

• Comment

• I'm a Ryan Adams fan.

Loved his original album, HeartBreakers, this is probably my fav song off album:

Gold was his most commercial album but my fav song off was a deep cut, Nobody Girl:

Loved him in Whiskeytown too, in particular Jacksonville Skyline:

He broke away from the alt-country and went in to a more rock album aptly titled, Rock 'N Roll.

Did a cool cover of Oasis biggest hit, Wonderwall, off Love is Hell (originally there was Pt. 1 and Pt. 2):

When it was Ryan Adams and the Cardinals, I kind of lost touch with him for a while. Not sure why.

Last year he released a new album, self titled, I dug this tune:

So my point in all of this was when I heard he was covering Taylor Swift's 1989 entire album, my immediate thought was, "WTF?" Not going to lie, I like me a good Taylor tune - call it a guilty pleasure - Blank Space? Fuck yeah. Anyways, here are a couple of Taylor radio hits redone by Ryan Adams:

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X