Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR's "What Are You Listening To?" Thread (Non-Rap Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    That's a pretty sweet cover ZZ. They're actually pretty good. I'd like to here some of their original stuff.

Sure, it's in the channel that the video is posted on.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
      Sure, it's in the channel that the video is posted on.
      Duh .... why didn't think to check that? Thanks man. Me and technology have brain farts from time to time.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        Duh .... why didn't think to check that? Thanks man. Me and technology have brain farts from time to time.
        Interesting... Do you also find yourself randomly growning from time to time? How 'bout yelling at the kids to get off your lawn?

lol
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

this has to be on everyone's all-time list
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Right now
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

eddie is doing back up in the corner, haha!

Comment

http://soundcloud.com/lowvibe/supergenn-eazystyle-mc

Some quality jungle, with a summer vibe
                Last edited by Vykis; Sun Nov 25, 2012, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I like them with Edwin better. But, Brian rocks out pretty good at this song

Comment

Though, it's damn weird to see Cornell doing hip-hop. I kinda dig this.

Comment

Got introduced to the "White Rabbits" recently

Not famous like some of the heavy hitters but would love to see them live in a small place....

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

Just finished listening to Wynona's Big Brown Beaver by Primus. Clutch tune and video from the 90's
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            Just finished listening to Wynona's Big Brown Beaver by Primus. Clutch tune and video from the 90's
                            Fuck yeah buddy, I love Primus. Saw them 2 years ago. Wynonas Big Brown Beaver was the encore.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X