Thread: Ed Davis for Derrick Williams

Raptors Republic Rookie YoungGuns's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ed Davis for Derrick Williams

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

not sure...have to see Williams play more but I heard he had a rough rookie season
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ed Davis and Derrick Williams straight up? You have to be joking. Please tell me you're joking....

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

If this could be done I'm sure Colangelo and Co. would waste no time in doing it. Williams was drafted second and was considered to be a potential franchise player. Yes he had a bad rookie season but his performance I think is hardly an indication of what he can do. Davis on the other hand who was taken at 13(if I'm right), a lucky steal I remember, is good role player and nothing more. Even if Williams does not live up to expectations, Id do it but I doubt Minnesota would.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
    If this could be done I'm sure Colangelo and Co. would waste no time in doing it. Williams was drafted second and was considered to be a potential franchise player. Yes he had a bad rookie season but his performance I think is hardly an indication of what he can do. Davis on the other hand who was taken at 13(if I'm right), a lucky steal I remember, is good role player and nothing more. Even if Williams does not live up to expectations, Id do it but I doubt Minnesota would.
    lol well said. Thanks for saying what was needed to be said. I was too lazy to put what you said into words. Good job!

Raptors Republic Rookie 10 000 Hours's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
    Ok, even if Minny was crazy enough to allow this trade, what happens to the glut of wings Toronto already employs? Linas, DeMar, Fields, Ross, Anderson. There'd have to be a follow-up trade IMO to get rid of one of those guys.
    Walking like I'm already there.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ed Davis alone won't net us Derrick Williams. We will have to give them Calderon, possibly Davis + Calderon for Williams + Milicic.

Post Thanks / Like

you kids and your derrick williams
    @jerboat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Ed Davis alone won't net us Derrick Williams. We will have to give them Calderon, possibly Davis + Calderon for Williams + Milicic.
    Seriously....? Augh, what has this trade forum been reduced to? Please tell me you're kidding too... Calderon and Davis won't even net us Derrick Williams. No offense tenforthewin, but you make horrible trade suggestions...

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Milicic is already amnestied.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Milicic is already amnestied.
    That and Minny already have enough PG. They don't need a Calderon when they already have Rubio, Ridnour, and Barea...

Thread Information