Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: Raptors Republic Tweet Family

  1. #41
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lets start on this forum an organization that unleashes mass twitter attacks to steer and influence the organization in our discussed direction!

  2. #42
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Lets start on this forum an organization that unleashes mass twitter attacks to steer and influence the organization in our discussed direction!
    haha. The Raptors saviors .Co

    Trade mark this shit

  3. #43
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    @seenismean

    The best thing to do is start a list on twitter, that way it's easy for someone to follow everyone else.

  4. #44
    Super Moderator .40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Okay ya'll after years of resisting this little social experiment they call Twitter I've decided to finally give in and join the ranks.

    sigh I don't know if this going to be a good thing or a bad thing.

    But I might as well come out the gates running, so help a fellow RR soldier out and follow me on the Twitter!

    @FlakesElTrucho

    Cheers!

  5. #45
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    Okay ya'll after years of resisting this little social experiment they call Twitter I've decided to finally give in and join the ranks.

    sigh I don't know if this going to be a good thing or a bad thing.

    But I might as well come out the gates running, so help a fellow RR soldier out and follow me on the Twitter!

    @FlakesElTrucho

    Cheers!
    Tried finding you but to no avail. Did ya remove your account already?

  6. #46
    Super Moderator .40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Tried finding you but to no avail. Did ya remove your account already?
    Nope still there Doc. maybe your punching in "I"'s where they should be lowercase "L"'s in my handle???

    In any case I'll add you.

    As for the rest of you, I strongly recommend you "following" me, unless of course you would like to take a forced "vacation" from the RR forums!

  7. #47
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ya, add me because I still can't find out when searching your name.

  8. #48
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    Okay ya'll after years of resisting this little social experiment they call Twitter I've decided to finally give in and join the ranks.

    sigh I don't know if this going to be a good thing or a bad thing.

    But I might as well come out the gates running, so help a fellow RR soldier out and follow me on the Twitter!

    @FlakesElTrucho

    Cheers!
    twitter is great... it's like facebook minus all the BS... minus having to watch your words and political correctness because your parents/family/coworkers can see what you say..

    i just treat it like a news feed of my own design, of things i actually care about, in the briefest (140 character) format possible... and i can unfollow people when they get annoying with relative ease and without the social drama of "oh my god he unfriended me" that seems to come with FB

    and i can talk about taking a dump in peace

  9. #49
    Super Moderator .40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    twitter is great... it's like facebook minus all the BS... minus having to watch your words and political correctness because your parents/family/coworkers can see what you say..

    i just treat it like a news feed of my own design, of things i actually care about, in the briefest (140 character) format possible... and i can unfollow people when they get annoying with relative ease and without the social drama of "oh my god he unfriended me" that seems to come with FB

    and i can talk about taking a dump in peace
    Yeah I'm really not too sure about this but we'll see how it plays out. Trying to get a hang of this tweeting business. Not a fan of FB at all and things like that so I was hesitant to get down with the tweets. But like u say it seems like it doesn't come with all the FB bullshit so cool.
    Plus I had to join the ranks of the #TradeBargnani movement!

  10. #50
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Medicine Hat, AB
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I tweet about lots of stuff not just Raptors but here it is: @BryBardal

  11. #51
    Raptors Republic Starter JordanMariam14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    @raaygmariiamxo
    ill be tweeting about the raptors tonight

  12. #52
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

  13. #53
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

  14. #54
    Super Moderator ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,024
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey guys! Please follow my blogging account @raptorsongame ! I would really appreciate it if it was added to the list as well! Thanks!

  15. #55
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Finally gave into the twitter pressure. -----> @DJBaller_11
    https://twitter.com/DJBaller_11
    Last edited by wallz; Wed Feb 20th, 2013 at 12:59 PM.

  16. #56
    Raptors Republic Rookie LUMTIMATE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    @robertlum17

    Raps, Canucks, Ninja Turtles.

  17. #57
    Super Moderator .40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Add me ya'll!!!

    Cheers

  18. #58
    Raptors Republic Rookie Mundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    @See_Mundy
    "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

  19. #59
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I made an account seperate from my personal solely for basketball.
    @JonahTuckNBA

  20. #60
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Been lazy over the last while. Cleaned up and added more members to our list.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •