Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo, just wanna ask, does Yahoo! has those features now (trade Draft picks, and etc)? I know fantrax has these but it's for premium accounts.

Comment

I'm in.
      both keeper and dynasty.
      cant get enough

Comment

LilRomeo wrote: View Post
        Apollo, just wanna ask, does Yahoo! has those features now (trade Draft picks, and etc)? I know fantrax has these but it's for premium accounts.
        You can trade picks but the stipulation is you have to be in a standard drafting league. Year one we're drafting auction style so we may need to wait a year.

Comment

I want to join too...

Comment

I'm interested in this league as well!

Comment

I think we'll utilize private groups for this league. We will have a thread here for discussion but when teams want to submit a trade for review they will post it under the private group page (here at Raptors Republic).

I may also do keeper and cap submissions that way as well. That way it ensures that the league thread isn't cluttered.

Comment

Can I join, sir?
                Thanks!

Comment

Yahoo just activated their fantasy basketball.

Comment

Thank L.R. I will try to take a look at this later in the week but we're not going to draft until October so there is no rush if this doesn't happen until next week.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Thank L.R. I will try to take a look at this later in the week but we're not going to draft until October so there is no rush if this doesn't happen until next week.
                      Typical front office guy, stall, stall, stall....
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

LOL, I know, I know we get paid to look pretty. I did go take a look the other day. Fantasy hockey is up but not hoops. I don't know the interest in hockey but we could do something with it. Ideally I wouldn't commish the league though. I already have four.(2 nfl, 2 nba)

Comment

sign me up if u have the room

Comment

H2H - 1 Win?

To make this more different from the keeper league I am proposing "Head-to-head - one win" format. This is the same as head to head in fantasy football. You compete against another team weekly in all the typical stat cats but whoever wins gets a single win , not up to nine.

What do you guys think?

Comment

League Created

Invitations to the following:
                              1. Lil Romeo
                              2. Joey
                              3. Soft Euro
                              4. WJF
                              5. Matt
                              6. Drizz
                              7. jbml
                              8. Mack
                              9. Koncept
                              10. Alex elstone
                              11. Skywalker
                              12. JStockton
                              13. Kadazzle
                              14. Lateboom
                              15. Apollo

We're going to have two divisions, an Eastern Conference and a Western Conference. If you could chime in and tell me if you're east or west that would be great. Otherwise I'll draw names to sort it out near the draft. This thing looks like it's going to be a 20 team league by the time we get to the draft. 20 is the max allowed at Yahoo by the way.

Comment

It stuck me in the East, so I`ll represent Toronto!!

I`m good with getting 1 win for the week. It gives weaker teams a better shot at winning, and it gives them more incentive to keep their rosters active. It always seems there`s a few managers that drop out of leagues once their season goes down the tubes early with 9 cat leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X