This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Well, I sorted 579 players. Eliminated a few. Gave prices for some more. Prepared to let the auto-draft do the rest. My mother-in-law better not overcook the f*cking turkey.
    Hahaha You think you'll be able to make it for the start at all? Or you going full-out Auto?

Oh yeah and if anyone pays more than $63 for JV I'll be pissed.
    Was trying to figure out if Jonas was worth taking a chance on. Still undecided. I guess you've made up your mind though? haha

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Well, I sorted 579 players. Eliminated a few. Gave prices for some more. Prepared to let the auto-draft do the rest. My mother-in-law better not overcook the f*cking turkey.

Oh yeah and if anyone pays more than $63 for JV I'll be pissed.
      I'm somewhat tempted to bid you all the way up to $63 on JV now lol.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Hahaha You think you'll be able to make it for the start at all? Or you going full-out Auto?

Was trying to figure out if Jonas was worth taking a chance on. Still undecided. I guess you've made up your mind though? haha
        Not going to be able to make any of it. Heading out of town with no internet except iPhone and Apple doesn't like Adobe.

Oh yeah, and $75 is up on Andrea.

Comment

• LOL, you're gonna blow half your cap on two Raptors.

Comment

• Draft details

Just so everyone is clear:
            • Nomination Time Limit: 30 Seconds
            • Bid Time Limit: 10 Seconds
            • Auction Draft Length Estimate: approximately 2 hours 0 mins.
            • Team Draft Budget: $200

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              LOL, you're gonna blow half your cap on two Raptors.
              Don't forget the $57 on Lowry.

Comment

So I've been worked over enough by you guys to bump it to 40(years). As soon as the we draft you need to decide your cap allocations. We will then post everyone's cap allocation breakdown on the group page here:
                Ok, so not 45 (as in your post a few pagaes ok), but 40? I'm ok with that. Are we going to allow resigning of rookies on one year deals not counting towards the max of resigning two players? If so, I'd suggest we start with that right away in the first year.

Also, could you update your first post so all the correct rules are in the first post to prevent misunderstanding?

Comment

• The only one giving any input at all right now is you and you said you were fine with 40. You also said you didn't care about the clause that allowed you to sign an extra player as long as he was a rookie. If you want it in there, it can be in there.

I mixed up the numbers because we only talked briefly about it before. Personally, 45 with the rookie clause makes a lot of sense to me. The rookie clause wouldn't be a factor until after this season.

What I will do is start a new thread with all the rules in it and that will be the official thread for season one. This thread was more about gauging interest and designing a framework for the league. I think we have it now.

I will also post the rules in the official league group.

Comment

The only one giving any input at all right now is you and you said you were fine with 40. You also said you didn't care about the clause that allowed you to sign an extra player as long as he was a rookie. If you want it in there, it can be in there.

I mixed up the numbers because we only talked briefly about it before. Personally, 45 with the rookie clause makes a lot of sense to me. The rookie clause wouldn't be a factor until after this season.

What I will do is start a new thread with all the rules in it and that will be the official thread for season one. This thread was more about gauging interest and designing a framework for the league. I think we have it now.

I will also post the rules in the official league group.
                    45 or 40 is indeed ok with me. Especially at 40, I'm favoring the rookie clause. Now if I'm correct (just asking to be sure about it) your idea is not to allow this for rookies in this years draft in the 2013 off-season. That's a good idea in my opinion.

So I'm pretty much ok with either way you decide on this. Just want to understand it completely before the draft so I'll know to target Duncan or Meyers Leonard (e.g.).

Comment

• Yeah, the rookie clause will take affect on the class of 2013.

Comment

• Season 1 thread is up:

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...171#post155171

Comment

Working...
                        X