Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday at 2pm Eastern would be fine with me. Though if we cant't do it by 4pm at the latest, I would have to just say keep the original date and time.

Comment

• There are some ideas but we all have to agree in the day. If somebody wants it to stay where it is it has to stay because the date has been out there a while now. Changing wouldn't be fair to those who planned for it and don't want it changed.

Comment

• I'm fine with anyday. Monday at 2 seems fine.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          There are some ideas but we all have to agree in the day. If somebody wants it to stay where it is it has to stay because the date has been out there a while now. Changing wouldn't be fair to those who planned for it and don't want it changed.
          Agreed.

If it impacts anyone else negatively by changing it, forget it. I'll work with what I have.

Comment

• Well I already changed my plans to suit the plan of Sunday; so Saturday is now no good for me.
            At this point, I'd rather just leave it as is, but I guess I could do Monday as well if everyone else needs it.

Comment

• Sorry guys, I should have put more thought into that date. I think next year people need to speak up earlier as well. This happens in every league I've been apart of. It's really difficult to find a day and time to fit everyone.

Matt, if you put a lot of thought into your ranks you can still come out looking good.

Also, maybe you can make it to parts of the draft? If you're there for the first hour it could make an impact because a lot of big names go during that period.

Comment

• The Salary Cap

So I've been worked over enough by you guys to bump it to 40(years). As soon as the we draft you need to decide your cap allocations. We will then post everyone's cap allocation breakdown on the group page here:

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/group.php?groupid=5

If you are not apart of this group please request an invite here and I will make it happen. This group page is the place to go and view other team's cap allocations to determine if a trade you're thinking about passes our league "CBA".

It will also be the place where trade approval happens after you guys accept a deal on the Yahoo site. Joey or I will review the trade and make sure it doesn't violate the cap or hurt the league(ie: really lopsided deals).

Comment

Sorry guys, I should have put more thought into that date. I think next year people need to speak up earlier as well. This happens in every league I've been apart of. It's really difficult to find a day and time to fit everyone.

Matt, if you put a lot of thought into your ranks you can still come out looking good.

Also, maybe you can make it to parts of the draft? If you're there for the first hour it could make an impact because a lot of big names go during that period.
                  No worries. Thanks for considering. I'll still win

Comment

• Hey can I get an invite to the group?

Comment

So I've been worked over enough by you guys to bump it to 40(years). As soon as the we draft you need to decide your cap allocations. We will then post everyone's cap allocation breakdown on the group page here:

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/group.php?groupid=5

If you are not apart of this group please request an invite here and I will make it happen. This group page is the place to go and view other team's cap allocations to determine if a trade you're thinking about passes our league "CBA".

It will also be the place where trade approval happens after you guys accept a deal on the Yahoo site. Joey or I will review the trade and make sure it doesn't violate the cap or hurt the league(ie: really lopsided deals).
                      This is where I just sit to the side quietly and let him do all the talking.

Hahah I hope that in all of that I'm only responsible for approving trades against the Cap.

Comment

• Announcement

Soft Euro was nice enough to offer his time to create the Dynasty League master spreadsheet. Here we will keep everyone's current salary cap numbers, along with any cap affecting transactions. So immediately after the draft everyone needs to create their cap allocations and submit them here OR to private message Soft Euro, Joey and myself. We're going to put a deadline on it that's yet to be determined and free agency will not open until everyone's cap is in our system that Soft Euro will get off the ground for us.

We should all give a thank you to Soft Euro and Joey for helping out with this league. This league is going to be the deepest league most of us will ever play. Soft Euro and Joey are going to help make sure it operates smoothly so my hat is off to them for stepping up.

Comment

• Thanks Soft Euro!!

Comment

We should all give a thank you to Soft Euro and Joey for helping out with this league. This league is going to be the deepest league most of us will ever play. Soft Euro and Joey are going to help make sure it operates smoothly so my hat is off to them for stepping up.
                            Thanks for putting in the work Soft Euro and Joey!! This league is going to be crazy!!

Comment

• Glad to help.

Comment

• Well, I sorted 579 players. Eliminated a few. Gave prices for some more. Prepared to let the auto-draft do the rest. My mother-in-law better not overcook the f*cking turkey.

Oh yeah and if anyone pays more than $63 for JV I'll be pissed.

Comment

Working...
                                X