Kyle Lowry started his own juice-drinking company, Famjuice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Lowry started his own juice-drinking company, Famjuice

There’s a lot of money in the juice drink market. Which is why it is a very crowded and competitive market to get into.

But Kyle Lowry is in.

The new Toronto Raptor (heading into a contract year) has started a company called Famjuice (via Ball Don’t Lie and Deadspin). The company’s motto — “reflavor your taste.” No, I don’t know either.

The drink is available in the Philadelphia area currently, according to the Famjuice web site. It also comes in eight flavors including lemonade, peach, strawberry lemonade, iced tea with lemonade and… you get the idea.

I have no idea if it is any good — Philly readers, chime in. But I’ll wish Kyle Lowry luck, it won’t be easy. Because even when someone or something is almost All-Star level good for a season it can be hard to get minutes or find a steady home. If you know what I mean.

Link: http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...pany-famjuice/
    I know this isn't exactly Raptors news, but it involves a Raptor so I don't really know where to put this. Mods, feel free to move this to a more suitable location that you see fit. I thought this was just some fun news for a slow day of Raptors news. Hopefully, Lowry can also sell these at the ACC as beverages. I would love to try one out :P

Lol the name is really stupid to me

Comment

The name and motto are both kinda dumb. I'm sure it's good though. But no way this costs $1 in Canada, let alone the acc.

Comment

Phil wrote: View Post
        The name and motto are both kinda dumb. I'm sure it's good though. But no way this costs $1 in Canada, let alone the acc.
        They're only available in Philly :P

Comment

Makes sense. Life's cheap in Philly!

Comment

I think it's a great idea. If he makes an impact this season playing for us, he can get the backing of a lot of Canadians. My thinking anyway. Good luck man.

Comment

They are in 20,000 stores just in Philly. That can translate into sales of 100,000 bottles a day if the reports of hot sales are true.
              Go national and the numbers are staggering. Arizona Iced Tea has their $1.00 large size in Canada so yes Famjuice could sell for that price produced locally under a private labeling agreement.

Comment

$1 for fruit juice? are we sure it's not fruit drink?

Comment

Hope he is just the frontman for the company.

Comment

He is a principal of the company along with his longtime mentor.
                    Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Hope he is just the frontman for the company.

Comment

somebody get Kyle on Dragons' Den

Comment

pretty sure its just carbonated c**p.
                        @RavNation

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post
                          somebody get Kyle on Dragons' Den
                          Nobody would give him money. They'd tell him to take himself and $3000 suit out of there.

On Second though, I could see the marketing angle. Him being a pro athlete and all.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

It looks eerily similar like something my friend Tariq did for his marketing project when he was at Sheridan College. He only got a B.

Comment

I have no idea what to put here

Comment

Working...
                              X