Jason Richardson
    Dwight Howard
    Orlando receives:
    Al Horford
    Rights to Zubicic
    Tyler hansbrogh
    Ed Davis
    Atlanta 2013,2015 1st round pick
    Sacramento 2013 2nd round pick (via Toronto)
    Atlanta 2014 2nd round pick

Atlanta trades:
    Al Horford
    Zaza Pachulia
    Jeff Teague
    2013,2015 1st round pick
    2014 second round pick
    Atlanta receives:
    Dwight Howard
    Linas Kleiza
    Jeff pendergraph

Indiana trades:
    Lance Stephenson
    Tyler Hansbrogh
    Jeff pendergraph
    Indiana receives:
    Jose Calderon

Toronto clears up 3 million in cap space for future trades this year. It gets rid of the clusterfuck at PF and gives us an upgrade over Aaron gray. We also get Jason Richardson who would likely play most of his time at the 3 fighting minutes with fields. Richardson adds 3 point shooting and is capable of creating his own shot. We get a backup for Lowry while granting Calderon his leave.
    Indiana gets a solid pg in Calderon who will likely start over Augustin. Giving them a pass first pg improving their team.
    Orlando dumps Richardson contract, gets a shitload of draft picks and gets Al Horford to heal the loss of Howard.
    They also get Ed Davis to help with the future building and Tyler hansbrogh whose an expiring contract and helps fill the Ryan Anderson hole.
    Atlanta reunites childhood friends in Josh Smith and Dwight Howard and get a replacement for Marvin Williams in Linas Kleiza.

It's definitely not a perfect trade with the raps getting another sg and have no true sf but I was just messing around and wanted to see what people thought.

tor atl ind orl

really don't see what that does for raps. And btw, no matter what the trade machine says, Indiana just signed George Hill for 8m per to play 40 min at point guard. They don't want a 10mil backup, even for a season. I think we are better off hoping Jose stays healthy, and someone is sure to be desperate for a 1 by the deadline.

Comment

gm73 wrote: View Post
      really don't see what that does for raps. And btw, no matter what the trade machine says, Indiana just signed George Hill for 8m per to play 40 min at point guard. They don't want a 10mil backup, even for a season. I think we are better off hoping Jose stays healthy, and someone is sure to be desperate for a 1 by the deadline.
      I forgot about George hill I was thinking they only had Augustin right now.

Comment

That being said I still think Jose is better than hill and would still get minutes. The idea for the raptors was more or less just updgrading at the backup C(or starting for the first bit) getting rid of the log jam, adding depth and getting a younger pg in return for Jose. It didn't have to be Indiana. They were one of the only teams with cap space. I experimented with Denver instead but Indiana was the best I could come up with, salary permitted.

Comment

Working...
        X