Predicting stats for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    20 ppg would be a miracle at this point. nonetheless, i say he goes for about 16-18 ppg
    jumping from 17 to 20 hardly constitutes a miracle lol
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I actually think DeMar's numbers might go down. With the additions of Lowry, Fields, JV and Ross there will be less points to go around for the guys that were on the team last year. Plus if Bargnani plays more games, he'll be the primary scorer again, thus lowering DeMar's PPG as well.

I do see our average going up in terms of ppg as a team, but I still don't except a radical improvement in DeMar's offense.

I'm hoping that we see an improvement in the intangibles for DeMar because right now they stink. So any improvement in rpg, apg, bpg or spg will be a plus. PPG can stay the same or go down for all I care.

Comment

DeMar's ppg will go down but his FG will definitely look better
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
          Oh my, how awesome would that be... Also, 3 steals, but no blocks?
          I love how he'll lead the league in steals as a center in his rookie season.

Comment

It's all going to depend on how many minutes go around. Does Lowry get some time at SG? Is Johnson the primary backup at C and Davis at PF? Will JV start? Will Acy get any minutes if no one's injured? I think adding MPG would let us know how you see the rotations going this year.

Comment

10 000 Hours wrote: View Post
              This thread reminds me of math in grade 7:

If Jose gets one assist while on a train travelling to Chicago at 76km/h and Lowry steals twice in the first quarter en route to Dallas at 50km/h, how long will it take for Andrea to get 10 boards?
              Well E does equal MC squared.
              Which means your answer is (drumroll)

BRIAN SCALABRINE!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by Mindlessness; Fri Aug 17, 2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Kadazzle wrote: View Post

Edit: Read first page. Interested in seeing who sits out of Lucas III, Acy, Anderson and Gray.
                Depth at every position. Anderson and Acy most likely to sit out for me, because of the log jam at 4, and 4 wings with the abilities to play either position.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

^ that's what I was thinking too. I feel like we wouldn't have brought back Gray if we didn't plan on playing him, and JL III looked capable filling in for Rose last year. I feel like Acy will spend time in the D-league, but I'm not sure about Anderson. Dwayne Casey said he likes him, and if T Ross/De Mar prove incapable of defending, I think we could see him and Fields out there to close out a game at the 2/3 spots, with Lowry at PG.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                    Jonas Valanciunas - 12.0ppg, 1apg, 3spg, 10rpg
                    I predict something like 8 ppg, 7 rpg, 1.5 bpg, with 3 ejections

And only 7 players in NBA history have averaged 3 spg so idk about that lol

Comment

Working...
                    X