Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Popular Actor Would You Like To See Stage A Comeback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    Btw, I belive Corey Feldman's dead
    Corey Haim is dead. Corey Feldman might as well be.

Oh, heres another one to the list. Christian Slater
    He makes an appearance in the latest Stallone trailer for "Bullet to the Head". And it likes he gets one in the head from Stallone too.

Tells you where HIS career is going .. shame. Him in "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" is one of my favourite performances.
    Love his hair in that movie too.
    Last edited by Joey; Sat Aug 18, 2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

OH!! SNAP!!

Pauly Shore.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        OH!! SNAP!!

Pauly Shore.
        *cringe* oh god. i'm going to vomit. his only acting credit in this millenium is this.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Corey Haim is dead. Corey Feldman might as well be.

He makes an appearance in the latest Stallone trailer for "Bullet to the Head". And it likes he gets one in the head from Stallone too.

Tells you where HIS career is going .. shame. Him in "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" is one of my favourite performances.
          Love his hair in that movie too.

could you imagine how popular this would have been in the mid 90's?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

could you imagine how popular this would have been in the mid 90's?
            "Coming soon to DVD" ... Was it straight to DVD?? haha
            I never even heard of it before today! Haha
            Looks like it could be decent even.

Comment

Sooo I just bought the 2-Disk Special Edition of Water World.

I'm a BIG Costner fan.

Wouldn't mind seeing another Costner Baseball movie ... you think he's too old?

Comment

"Coming soon to DVD" ... Was it straight to DVD?? haha
                I never even heard of it before today! Haha
                Looks like it could be decent even.
                It's pretty bad. But, Liotta manages to carry it quite well,with a little help from Slater and Rhames. It's actually better than it would be without them.

Liotta is current king of straight-to-dvd. I hope his career gets back on track before it's too late.

I actually reccomend watching "The Entitled". It was a little indy canadian film, I think shot in Woodstock, Ontario. He's got a supporting role in it and he's top notch.
                It's actually got an all canadian cast except for him and I'm sure you'll recognize a few of them.

Comment

Sooo I just bought the 2-Disk Special Edition of Water World.

I'm a BIG Costner fan.

Wouldn't mind seeing another Costner Baseball movie ... you think he's too old?
                  Ya, Field of Dreams 2. Him and Liotta can compare beer guts and then James Earl Jones will eat them.

Waterworld is actually an above average movie. Too bad it was a dud when it came out. Kim Coates is jokes in it. He's apparently still buddies with Costner.

Comment

OH!! SNAP!!

Pauly Shore.
                    Love him, buuuuuuuuuuudy

Comment

Working...
                    X