Updated Raptors' team salaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Raptors' team salaries

There was a bit of, uh, furor over the team's salary picture over the next couple of years a few days ago on the main page...Hoopshype has updated their site for the Raps. Just to, y'know, avoid future arguments:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/toronto.htm
    TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
    There was a bit of, uh, furor over the team's salary picture over the next couple of years a few days ago on the main page...Hoopshype has updated their site for the Raps. Just to, y'know, avoid future arguments:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/toronto.htm
    Those numbers differ slightly from HoopsWorld.com.

I use to think HH was superior but not so sure anymore.

ShamSports/Mark Deeks appears to be the authority, in my opinion, but he does his site free (i.e. more of a hobby) and is not regularly updated.

Either way, the Raps have nice.... wait for it..... wait for it...... FLEXIBILITY moving forward (with or without Landry Fields).

Comment

HoopsHype has Fields salary at $5M for next season, when it should be at $6.25M as HoopsWorld has accurately described. I'd go with HoopsWorld's numbers as well.

Here is the direct link to the team's salaries:
      http://www.hoopsworld.com/toronto-raptors-team-salary

The ESPN NBA trade machine also matches HoopsWorld's number (well all except for Amir for some reason). They still have our cap space number wrong though, but they are probably waiting for the league to provide the new cap space numbers for 2012/2013 before they reflect that probably.

Comment

Wonder why Acy's salary isn't included. He did sign a deal, right?

Comment

first glance at the hoopsworld numbers it struck me... HW numbers look like cap hits not actual salary paid..

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Those numbers differ slightly from HoopsWorld.com.

I use to think HH was superior but not so sure anymore.

ShamSports/Mark Deeks appears to be the authority, in my opinion, but he does his site free (i.e. more of a hobby) and is not regularly updated.

Either way, the Raps have nice.... wait for it..... wait for it...... FLEXIBILITY moving forward (with or without Landry Fields).
            agree re. deeks, i like his site (he actually explains a lot of the more arcane stipulations, by player, which is nice. i always find the numbers to differ somewhat among sites, but most are usually within a few %-pts of each other.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              saw that & wondered why as well...either it hasn't 'officially' been signed yet (just agreed to), or it has, but they're having issues getting the details confirmed. or, more likely, it's such a minor bit of detail, no one cares.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Yeah he did sign officially, lol he even proved it on twitter:
                Last edited by Sam17; Mon Aug 20, 2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Why does devil Colangelo have an apple stuck in his throat?
                  i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

That's Quincy's soul
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      That's what she said!
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

pillowmint wrote: View Post
                        Why does devil Colangelo have an apple stuck in his throat?
                        +1
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                          That's Quincy's soul
                          +2

Comment

Why am I not using multi-quote? 'cus it's all about he post total. One day I'll have 10,000.

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                              Why am I not using multi-quote? 'cus it's all about he post total. One day I'll have 10,000.
                              Whoa. I just realized my post count is way higher than yours. And you have a 2 year head start on me. You might get to 10,000, but you'll be collecting pension when you do...Of course, many people say it's about quality not quantity. Like they know (not).

Comment

Working...
                              X