Parkour Dog: I want this Dog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkour Dog: I want this Dog.

This is unreal! How do you teach a Dog to do some of this stuff??
    He managed to jump up onto a tiny little Utility box even!

what the hell!?!

it took me bloody two years to teach my dog how to shake hands.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      what the hell!?!

it took me bloody two years to teach my dog how to shake hands.
      Hahah, I know right?! I don't know what they're feeding their Dogs in the Ukraine, but its gotta be some good shit!

Comment

I must be lucky because it took me 15 minutes to teach my lab to shake the hands. This guy is making business out of it, selling his tutorial on how to teach dogs parkour. Despite of that it's still awesome.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          I must be lucky because it took me 15 minutes to teach my lab to shake the hands. This guy is making business out of it, selling his tutorial on how to teach dogs parkour. Despite of that it's still awesome.
          i've got a lab too.... i have a feeling mine is especially stupid... or i'm a crappy trainer.... i tend to believe the latter

Comment

Whoa, that guy is badass! I've seen other crazy dog videos from Europe, must be something in the water.

Comment

eastern europe is apparently a hot bed for dog breeding... i know more than a few people who have imported their puppies from eastern europe

Comment

They need to make a cop movie starring this dog. They could get him to do rooftop chases after perps. That dog must have been a cat in a former life.

Comment

Working...
                X