The Forgotten Raptor: Tomislav Zubcic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WJF wrote: View Post
    Is this guy still ours, I thought we moved his rights for some reason....
    What trade was this?
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      4 rebounds in 20 mins that fairly decent. That's what Barny gives us in 35 mins. I don't except to be a starter I still rather ED. I think he could be a good role playing stretch 4 off the bench to help with Casey's spacing
      O my bad read that wrong I thought the 2.3 was his rebounding. I'd rather him here than Acy not sure what he does yet besides being high energy.

Comment

Weekly Update on Bargani 2.0

Dec 15 vs Igokea
        25 mins 8Pts 9Rebs(4off) 3Ast 2TO 1Stl 3-8 FG 2-5 3FG

Dec 20 vs MZT Spopje
        15 mins 2Pts 2rebs(1 off) 1Ast 1-3 FG 0-1 3FG
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He seems like a better rebounder than Nani. Can he defend?

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Amnesty Bargnani and sign this guy this summer.

Having a decent season

Eurocup League
            4 Gs 23 mins 9.8 Pts 55.0 %FG 22.0 %3FG 86.4 %FT 3.8 Rbs 2.3 Ast 1.0 st

Adriatic League
            8 Gs 19.4 mins 10.5 Pts 48.9 %FG 33.3 %3FG 83.3 %FT 4.0 Rbs 1.4 Ast 0.5 stl
            Yes, we should always give a chance to a soon to be 23 year old who has yet to show he can be a dominant player in a lesser league.

What are the odds this kids ever become a starter in the league? 1 in 50, 1 in 100, or worse?

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
              Yes, we should always give a chance to a soon to be 23 year old who has yet to show he can be a dominant player in a lesser league.

What are the odds this kids ever become a starter in the league? 1 in 50, 1 in 100, or worse?
              I don't except him to be starter. I want him to be a good role player off the bench that can stretch the floor. Since Casey loves his stretch 4
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Game today vs Szolnok

19 mins 9Pts 6Rebs(1Off) 2Ast 1To 4-5 FG 1-2 3FG
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Are boy seem to have a good Xmas break. 31 mins off the bench he has 14 Pts 5(1 off)Rebs 5-8 FG 2-4 3FG 2-4 FT vs Partizan
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

So the interview with him says he hopes to be in the NBA next year. How likely is that at this point, given both his play level, and the raptors situation?

Comment

Nah, saw him playing, ordinary big man, doesn't have huge potential. He's poor mans Bargnani at best, I would love to see Motiejunas signed, as he's rotting on Houstons bench, he's too talented to play as much as Acy does, even Acy gets more time... Poor guy, has huge motor, complete offensive game and size for PF.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I personally think he will come over next year. Seeing that we will probably not have a draft pick. I starting to think Motiejunas is that good. First he didn't make his national team and now he can't even get playing time with a young roockets team.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

PF position is stacked in that team. He refused to play with his national team in order to play at summer league with Rockets, well they turned their backs to him for such dedication.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            PF position is stacked in that team. He refused to play with his national team in order to play at summer league with Rockets, well they turned their backs to him for such dedication.
                            Morris and Jones? He can't out play those two?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

+ Patterson (look at current Houston record, they were thought to be bottom feeders, those guys must be playing good), according to Rockets coach no, but the numbers in summer league, D league, Euroleague and games in October say otherwise. He wasn't given a chance to be honest to play at PF, and he's not a C, what Houston needs.
                              Last edited by RandomGuy; Wed Jan 9, 2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

@LithuaniaBasket Official: Tomislav Zubcic will join Lietuvos Rytas.
                                The biggest non-news of the day.
                                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                                X