Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Score Now Owned By Rogers

Just saw it on Sportsnet Connected.

Don't know when it changes. But, it's now also becoming Sportsnet. I don't have a link or know anymore than that.

I gotta say, I hope they don't change it too much. It's my go-to. They have some good quality on there.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Why haven't I seen this anywhere? Are you sure it's official?

Comment

ya... its for real... rogers has already shut down the score fighting series.. alot of lesser known ontario based fighters are scrambling to find places to fight now..

Comment

The Score has been my channel for years... shit

Comment

Yeah, I had heard about this a while ago actually. IMO, theScore was the best of the sports networks for basketball. Their android app is wicked awesome as well. I hope Rogers doesn't fuck it up.

Comment

The score is 1000 times better than Sportsnet so I really hope Rogers doesn't turn the Score into another Sportsnet. Still, TSN is the best in sports networks in Canada IMO.

Comment

Why the surprise? It is just an issue if Rogers wants to own it or not, not if they can buy it. Aren't there rules in Canada about monopolies? They're bullies.

Comment

Snizzoop wrote: View Post
                Yeah, I had heard about this a while ago actually. IMO, theScore was the best of the sports networks for basketball. Their android app is wicked awesome as well. I hope Rogers doesn't fuck it up.
                agreed on the app... its actually the ONLY sports app i use..

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  agreed on the app... its actually the ONLY sports app i use..
                  Same. Their app kicks some serious ass. It's like top 5 or 10 world-wide in sports apps and that's just because ESPN and shit are more well-known.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

What the fucking fuck?

Anybody seeing this?

Comment

Crazy -

The Score, which will continue to operate out of its King Street-studio in Toronto, will be rebranded under the Sportsnet banner with a big reveal set for Canada Day, according to the statement.
                      Source

Comment

I hope they don't change... I have it on that channel almost 24/7

Comment

I just wish Tim and Sid were doing The Score Tonight again, amongst the other shows they did together. I love their witty banter... Their radio show from 1-4 is being broadcast, but I'm a 9-5er so I can't watch. They need some true Cabbie on the Street back too!

Comment

I hope this doesn't affect The Basketball Jones Podcast! Love listen to them!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Crazy -
                              I'm already not digging the hockey central extra shit.. Nice to see Tim and Sid back. But, I'm concerned..

July 1...Why so long? And why did it take like a year to get approved?

They had to give in,though. I mean TSN and Sportsnet was scooping up everything. They had to pick a side..

Comment

Working...
                              X