Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo Post Game Interview - "I Have Nothing Else To Say"

I have no comment
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

"Ball" ~ Hedo Turkoglu, in response to Jack Armstrong's long winded interview question about him finally playing well

Comment

Was he being an ass or was it just he didn't understand the question?

Comment

I have no comment but I am still smiling LOL
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

He acknowledged that he had a good game. He said the team won the game because they executed and correctly read the situation at hand. There was nothing left to be said.

Right on, Hedo!
          RR OG

Comment

He hates doing interviews, so he did it really badly in hopes they will never ask him to do one again.

Kind of like me and doing the dishes. Or changing the baby. Or vacuuming.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Was he being an ass or was it just he didn't understand the question?
              My answer to that is...ball. long uncomfortable silence follows

Great game from Hedo, the Dino's really needed it tonight. Player of the Game fo sho.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                My answer to that is...ball. long uncomfortable silence follows

Great game from Hedo, the Dino's really needed it tonight. Player of the Game fo sho.
                That is what very good teams do.

When one of their stars has a bad night another one steps right up.

If you look at the box score based upon their numbers over the last couple of weeks one would have thought that the names Bargnani and Turkoglu had each been placed on the wrong line of game stats.

Comment

Courtesy of bigmac:

I'm guessing this will go down in Raptor's lore similar to Rasho's "Let's NBA"!

Comment

I'll beat Raffy to it even though I don't agree with it:

Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jan 29, 2010, 01:06 AM. Reason: grammar :p

Comment

Nice dub. Happy turk the turk played good. Bosh is serous about winning now and that makes me happy. i dont want to say i told you so to anybody. all i will say, is that turk is capable of these types of performances.

Comment

lol and smh...Raffy you kill me brotha.

Comment

lol and smh...Raffy you kill me brotha.
                          its chill. i blew my load on that subject a few days ago with apollo and we hashed it out. now that i blew that out i think we're cool.

Comment

Courtesy of bigmac:

I'm guessing this will go down in Raptor's lore similar to Rasho's "Let's NBA"!
                            I would add Devlin's "Punjabi" to the list.

Comment

Working...
                            X