Raptors Player of the Game vs. Knicks 1/28/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Player of the Game vs. Knicks 1/28/10

So who do you guys have as the Raps player of the game tonight?

Chris Bosh - 27 pts, 15 reb, 1 blk, 1 stl

Hedo Turkoglu - 26 pts, 11 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 1 blk

Antoine Wright - 13 pts, 5 reb, 1 ast

Jose Calderon - 12 pts, 7 ast, 3 reb

Amir Johnson - 10 pts, 7 reb, 2 blk
    Chris Bosh - 27 pts, 15 reb, 1 blk, 1 stl
    12.50%
    Hedo Turkoglu - 26 pts, 11 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 1 blk
    87.50%
    Antoine Wright - 13 pts, 5 reb, 1 ast
    0.00%
    Jose Calderon - 12 pts, 7 ast, 3 reb
    0.00%
    Amir Johnson - 10 pts, 7 reb, 2 blk
    0.00%

I would give it to the team.

You can really see how badly Bosh wants to win and loves winning. Why not, who doesn't?
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Gotta give it up to Turk this game.......he made key plays at important moments of the game, whether it was a rebound, a steal or a bucket (or dunk!)

Fans seem to really get upset when Bosh doesn't have an amazing shooting game or struggles throughout a game but I think it shows a lot about the raps when they can pull out these wins without their star putting up the best box score. Great win for the raps and hope Hedo can continue putting out these type of games....besides, Bosh went off for 27 tonight and it was like another day at the office for him.....and one that note.........BALL
      Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Working...
      X