Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who is the Raptor's alpha dog ?

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote mountio wrote: View Post
    The only other possibility is DD - but based on what Ive seen, I dont see that as likely (although its at least possible - unlike the guys mentioned above)
    I hope everyone remembers that Dwane Casey is trying to make him the closer. Time and time again, Dwane Casey said to the press, that Derozan will be their option in the final seconds.

I'm a little excited about that. As much as I really love Lowry being that guy, Derozan could develop into a really good closer. Especially if his shooting ability and ball-handling has actually improved as much as shown, it could work.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Jerryd Bayless.

Oh wait.. damn.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like

Bargnani.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    I hope everyone remembers that Dwane Casey is trying to make him the closer. Time and time again, Dwane Casey said to the press, that Derozan will be their option in the final seconds.

I'm a little excited about that. As much as I really love Lowry being that guy, Derozan could develop into a really good closer. Especially if his shooting ability and ball-handling has actually improved as much as shown, it could work.
    sad thing is, i dont even recall the raptors having any game in recent past that came down the wire. If you actually google "raptors game winners" all you'll get are game winners AGAINST the raptors, hahaha.

Raptors Republic Starter theycallmeZZ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    sad thing is, i dont even recall the raptors having any game in recent past that came down the wire. If you actually google "raptors game winners" all you'll get are game winners AGAINST the raptors, hahaha.
    Isn't that a testament to how close the games were?
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    Isn't that a testament to how close the games were?
    Yeah I agree. Many of the raptor games were close and competitive. The reason why we lost so many close games, was our lack of experience, and not being able to execute offensively down the stretch.

Post Thanks / Like

The last game winner I remember is Bosh's shot against the Hawks lol

Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar