MCD, Actor, dead at 54.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCD, Actor, dead at 54.

Wow, can't believe Michael Clarke-Duncan died.

Loved him in the Green Mile and Talladega Nights.

I saw him on Craig Ferguson during his "Scotland" trip and a few times in studio. He seemed as nice as the character he is best known for.

Such a shame, he had a heart attack two months ago and just never recovered fully until it was his ultimate demise.

RIP
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

LBF wrote: View Post
    Wow, can't believe Michael Clarke-Duncan died.

Loved him in the Green Mile and Talladega Nights.

I saw him on Craig Ferguson during his "Scotland" trip and a few times in studio. He seemed as nice as the character he is best known for.

Such a shame, he had a heart attack two months ago and just never recovered fully until it was his ultimate demise.

RIP
    RIP. Was a really great actor...
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I remember MCD as Charlie Harper's next door neighbour in Two and a Half Men. He had a great presence on the screen.

Comment

Saw that... it is sad.

I didn't realize that Omarosa (from Apprentice fame) and he were engaged.

Comment

I didn't kniw it was THAT Omarosa. Man, she wasn't bad looking,but, such a snob. Oh well, it's not about her and my condolences to her regardless.

Interesting fact about him that I thought I'd share.

I remember watching TMZ and they caught up with him...I think as alot of people know or would guess is that he used to be a celebrity bodyguard and he was supposed to bodyguard for Notorious BIG on the night of his death. But, was sick. So, somebody else filled in for him...and as everyone knows both bodyguards died that night as well...

Just thought an interesting story. It's kind of like "The Final Destination" movies where you skip death. But, it eventually comes around to you again and gets ya.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Just thought an interesting story. It's kind of like "The Final Destination" movies where you skip death. But, it eventually comes around to you again and gets ya.
            seems more like pulp fiction finding of god and moment of life change. loved him in the slammin salmon, and he had a nice fight against thor. sopposedly an extremely nice man.

Comment

Interesting fact about him that I thought I'd share.

I remember watching TMZ and they caught up with him...I think as alot of people know or would guess is that he used to be a celebrity bodyguard and he was supposed to bodyguard for Notorious BIG on the night of his death. But, was sick. So, somebody else filled in for him...and as everyone knows both bodyguards died that night as well...

And the day he died is exactly the 20th anniversary since the Biggie shooting! *gasp!*

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post
                And the day he died is exactly the 20th anniversary since the Biggie shooting! *gasp!*
                Off the top of my head I know it wasn't 20 years since Biggie's death. I believe he passed in '97 if I'm not mistaken, which would make it 15 years. And I'm pretty sure it was sometime in March that he was shot.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                  Off the top of my head I know it wasn't 20 years since Biggie's death. I believe he passed in '97 if I'm not mistaken, which would make it 15 years. And I'm pretty sure it was sometime in March that he was shot.
                  "the greatest rapper of all time died on march 9th"
                  second round knockout

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    "the greatest rapper of all time died on march 9th"
                    second round knockout
                    ..."God bless his soul rest in peace kid,
                    It's because of him now at least I know what beef is,
                    It's not what I would call this, see this is something different
                    A faggot nigga tryna make a livin' off of dissin'
                    Somebody that he gotta know is better than him
                    But he feelin' himself, cause he got more cheddar than him
                    Well let me tell you something, you might got more cash than me
                    But you aint got the skills to eat a niggas ass like me
                    And if you really want to show off, we can get it on,
                    Live in front of the cameras on your own sitcom
                    I'll let you kick a verse, fuck it all let you kick 'em all
                    I'll even wait for the studio audience to applaud...
                    Now watch me rip the tat from your arm,
                    Kick you in the groin, stick you for Vanguard award,
                    In front of your mom, your first, second and third born
                    Make your wife get on the horn, call minister Farrakhan
                    So he could persuade me squash it, I said naw he started it
                    He forgot what a hardcore artist is
                    A hardcore artist is a dangerous man, such as myself
                    Trained to run 20 miles on soft sand, on or off land
                    Programmed to kick hundreds of bars off hand
                    From a lost and forgotten land,
                    You done did it man, you done spitted some wack shitted
                    And prolly thought that because it's been a minute I'd forget it
                    Fuck that, cause like Commom and Cube, I see the bitch in you
                    And imma make the world see it too, muthafucka....

Hahahaha sorry for going so far off thread, but everytime I hear a bar from that tune I reminisce. I was rinsing the fuck out of that tune. I know that whole Canibus album by heart.

lol once again sorry.

Comment

..."God bless his soul rest in peace kid,
                      It's because of him now at least I know what beef is,
                      It's not what I would call this, see this is something different
                      A faggot nigga tryna make a livin' off of dissin'
                      Somebody that he gotta know is better than him
                      But he feelin' himself, cause he got more cheddar than him
                      Well let me tell you something, you might got more cash than me
                      But you aint got the skills to eat a niggas ass like me
                      And if you really want to show off, we can get it on,
                      Live in front of the cameras on your own sitcom
                      I'll let you kick a verse, fuck it all let you kick 'em all
                      I'll even wait for the studio audience to applaud...
                      Now watch me rip the tat from your arm,
                      Kick you in the groin, stick you for Vanguard award,
                      In front of your mom, your first, second and third born
                      Make your wife get on the horn, call minister Farrakhan
                      So he could persuade me squash it, I said naw he started it
                      He forgot what a hardcore artist is
                      A hardcore artist is a dangerous man, such as myself
                      Trained to run 20 miles on soft sand, on or off land
                      Programmed to kick hundreds of bars off hand
                      From a lost and forgotten land,
                      You done did it man, you done spitted some wack shitted
                      And prolly thought that because it's been a minute I'd forget it
                      Fuck that, cause like Commom and Cube, I see the bitch in you
                      And imma make the world see it too, muthafucka....

Hahahaha sorry for going so far off thread, but everytime I hear a bar from that tune I reminisce. I was rinsing the fuck out of that tune. I know that whole Canibus album by heart.

lol once again sorry.
                      You hi-jacked a death thread for fuck sakes!

That's pretty fucked up...I forgive you,but, I wouldn't reccomend doing it again. lol

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        seems more like pulp fiction finding of god and moment of life change. loved him in the slammin salmon, and he had a nice fight against thor. sopposedly an extremely nice man.
                        I guess...i loved him in comedy, he was great in Talladega Nights.

Comment

That's pretty fucked up...I forgive you,but, I wouldn't reccomend doing it again. lol
                          Your right LBF. (Did I just say that?!) Canibus verses from the 90's have no place in a MCD RIP thread.

My bad.

Comment

Your right LBF. (Did I just say that?!) Canibus verses from the 90's have no place in a MCD RIP thread.

My bad.
                            Ya, it does...wait..what!?...did you just say I'm right!?...stop...stop right now! Your scaring me.

Althoigh, I think we can all admit I've toned it down since I basically stopped posting in the "everything raptors" thread...?

Comment

Hahahhahaaaa that's too funny.

RIP to the big fella though.

Comment

Working...
                              X