No announcement yet.

Town Hall 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"- At the teams first meeting (for the season) Andrea Bargnani was the first person to step up and speak on what he and the team need to do to improve on (Casey says he nearly fell out of his chair)
    - Each player on the team receives a card that has 5 roles (e.g. scorer, stopper, finisher, hustle, passer, etc) that each player must do every night on the court
    - The team always wears their Raptors gear on the road when entering hotels and stuff like that to show pride for the organization and the team"

my 3 favourite points.

1. teammates of several years would have been as shocked as casey, and respectful to see bargs up first and open.
    2. 5 things to focus on a game and discuss/practice with coaching staff and others with same card lists means that players will be focusing with different players and coaches making great relationships with all of their teammates for team/chemistry building
    3. my favourite. team pride. you are everywhere representing the raptors and doing it together. downtown new york/philly/los angeles, you are there as a raptor.

thanks macc this was a good thread

Comment

That was a great read thanks. It seems sometimes that it looks like AB doesn't care about the team, but last season and this article shows the guy cares and wants to win. I'm feeling pretty good after reading this...
      Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

The Fox wrote: View Post
        That was a great read thanks. It seems sometimes that it looks like AB doesn't care about the team, but last season and this article shows the guy cares and wants to win. I'm feeling pretty good after reading this...
        To me it was the early part of last season, but after what he did for the remainder of last season after getting injured, it's really good to hear that he has his mindset back into things.
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Love the insight. Great to see stuff that hasn't been filtered through the media or limited to a # of characters for twitter.

Love the idea of the player role cards. I may use that for my team this year (I coach HS boys).

All in all this gets me even more excited about Casey (and I was already pretty excited!!)
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
          X