Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Basketball Shoes!

  1. #1
    Super Moderator ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Basketball Shoes!

    I know there are a lot of threads in different categories, but I felt this was a cool one.

    Last season, I finished playing in my KD's, and easily were the best pair of basketball shoes I've ever played with. I want to know the best pair you've ever bought/wore playing the game!

    P.S Any suggestions on good basketball shoes now? I'm looking for a new pair of basketball shoes for the upcoming season, because my KD's are extremely worn out. I would prefer under 150$ shoes, and low cuts if you're making any references/suggestions on shoes to get! Would appreciate some help!


  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    D Rose's

  3. #3
    Super Moderator ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    D Rose's
    Hmmm, I'll try those out, but I'm a big fan of low-cuts i.e. Kobe's, KD's.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Hmmm, I'll try those out, but I'm a big fan of low-cuts i.e. Kobe's, KD's.
    D roses are the best yo. They are extremely light and comfy

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Starter skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I own these and have been playing in them for the last 15 months ish. They are pretty inexpensive, but I don't think the cheap price tag doesn't make them a write off.

    http://www.hisaleonline.com/nike-zoo...e-p-73564.html

  6. #6
    Super Moderator ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote skywalker wrote: View Post
    I own these and have been playing in them for the last 15 months ish. They are pretty inexpensive, but I don't think the cheap price tag doesn't make them a write off.

    http://www.hisaleonline.com/nike-zoo...e-p-73564.html
    Those are familiar! I like those ones actually, I'm looking for them in full blue and or black. Thanks for the suggestion.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    D roses are the best yo. They are extremely light and comfy
    No doubt, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks NoProps.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lietuva
    Posts
    1,364
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm happy with my hyperdunks, 2010 though, I bet newer ones are even better.

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Starter skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote skywalker wrote: View Post
    I own these and have been playing in them for the last 15 months ish. They are pretty inexpensive, but I don't think the cheap price tag doesn't make them a write off.

    http://www.hisaleonline.com/nike-zoo...e-p-73564.html
    just a note on this site.. i just found out these are all 'replicas' so i would stay away from that site.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote skywalker wrote: View Post
    just a note on this site.. i just found out these are all 'replicas' so i would stay away from that site.
    No worries! Haha, they're in stores, I'll probably get them in there. I don't necessarily like buying shoes online.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •