2013 NBA Draft: If we keep are pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NBA Draft: If we keep are pick

From my knowledge if we make the playoff we keep are pick. I thought we could start discussing who would be available with the 15th and 16th pick

With Calderon in his last year of his contract I see raptors going point guard in the draft. Seems like the point guards in that range are C.J. Mccollum, B.J. Young and Myck Kabongo.
    @Chr1st1anL

I think you're about 7-8 months early with this thread...

There's always so much movement on the various experts' big-boards, even between the end of the NCAA tourney and the draft itself. There's even more movement during the NCAA season, especially during the March Madness tourney and in its immediate aftermath. We have no idea if the Raptors will have a 1st round pick, less idea where it might fall and the NCAA season is just starting.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why does that glaring spelling error have to torture me T_T

We say that every year... it's a PG stacked league, I'd rather get someone a little proven...

Also it's a little early to be talking about the next draft...
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
        Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why does that glaring spelling error have to torture me T_T

We say that every year... it's a PG stacked league, I'd rather get someone a little proven...

Also it's a little early to be talking about the next draft...
        Yes if only we could get someone somewhat proven, on their way up to becoming a potential all-star, someone who has been in the league a few years and knows how to run a team, preferably someone who can play defence and has a good contract....but where oh where to find that person.

Guess we'll have to draft him. That Kentucky PG is supposed to be good this year.

Comment

Raps could pick 1, 2, 3 or 15 onwards.

Kind of early yet as has been mentioned. Guys come out of nowhere to shoot to the top (Dion Waiters) or drop like a rock (PJ3/Sullinger).

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Raps could pick 1, 2, 3 or 15 onwards.

Kind of early yet as has been mentioned. Guys come out of nowhere to shoot to the top (Dion Waiters) or drop like a rock (PJ3/Sullinger).
            Last year we had thread like this up in September
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              But we knew it would be a bad year, we would try to tank and get a higher pick for a PG lol

I don't want any notion of the draft entering my brain IN A NON TANKING YEAR
              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

pretty weak draft, and thats including guys that will probably stay another year. if we're going to give up our pick i actually kind of hope its this year.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Premature but to answer the question, on several threads I've gone on and on about CJ McCollum. So I vote him. Also he shit on Austin rivers in the tourney.

Comment

if i had to pick a dude though i'd say james mcadoo. reminds me of a athletic garbo.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

For God sakes, OUR*. I apologize for the grammar nazi comment. This is so early to be thinking about next years pick, but perhaps midway through the season draft talk will heat up.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        if i had to pick a dude though i'd say james mcadoo. reminds me of a athletic garbo.
                        Lol if he fell later then 3rd overall I'd be surprised.

Comment

Dario Saric. Period. It's 2010 again Raptors Fans.

Comment

Raúl wrote: View Post
                            Dario Saric. Period. It's 2010 again Raptors Fans.
                            I like his game too but, he look like a lottery pick right now. Hopefully if he falls and we make the playoffs.

I don't get the whole 2010 reference though?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Last year, in September, we had no idea when we would possibly see our next nba game...

Comment

Working...
                              X