Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Radio interview Tomorrow

TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Thanks for the update. I'll totally be listening to it tomorrow that is if my new schedule allows me to! Hope he talks about the Dominic McGuire signing, the whole Calderon PG situation and maybe even some insight on the drafting of Ross. Can't wait.

Comment

BTW. Does anyone know what time it will be on tomorrow?

Comment

http://www2.tsn.ca/window/podcastcentre/#id=28
        Here's the link to the interview

Comment

Was surprised to hear Colangelo specifically mention trade talks involving Iguodala.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Was surprised to hear Colangelo specifically mention trade talks involving Iguodala.
            Yeah, especially since it was all speculation during the summer. I guess he wants the Internet fans to know that he at least tried.

Comment

I wonder just what Philly wanted for him...

But I think if you are signing a guy who could opt out and play for a contender after one year you need some assurances of resigning
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

BC said "we could have jumped in there" which makes me wonder if it was the Bynum deal to which he was referring.

Comment

I found the interviewer annoying. He spoke way too much. Lead the question too much.
                  Welp, that sucked.

Comment

Oh well, I'd rather wait until Gay on the trading block.

Comment

LilRomeo wrote: View Post
                      Oh well, I'd rather wait until Gay on the trading block.
                      true, and the longer we wait the easier his contract is to take on.

All i know is when I traded Landry Fields, Calderon and a first rounder for Rudy Gay in 2k12, my Raps won the championship right away

Comment

Working...
                      X